The Jedi Mind Master

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

minneapolis
Club Player

The Jedi Mind Master

I would have to agree with with Ryan.

http://www.theroar.com.au/2016/12/07/wh ... klin-deal/

I think the Carlisle deal is looking very solid. And this years Hawthorn deal is ridiculously good.

"These are not the droids you are looking for. They are in New Zealand right now."

Nothing better than a good Dad Joke.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: The Jedi Mind Master

I am very pleased with Dunstan and Acres but out of interest I would like to know where we had Lobb and Merrett on our board.

shrodes
SS Life Member

I remember being quite shocked at the time that we were trading McEvoy. In retrospect I think we made an excellent move, allowing Hickey and Longer to step into that role and be just as handy.

Also how good has the Mav Weller pickup been? Must be one of the few times a player has gone from the rookie list to being a genuine best 22.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

shrodes wrote:I remember being quite shocked at the time that we were trading McEvoy. In retrospect I think we made an excellent move, allowing Hickey and Longer to step into that role and be just as handy.

Also how good has the Mav Weller pickup been? Must be one of the few times a player has gone from the rookie list to being a genuine best 22.
Agree. I That deal was awesome for us in the end.
If we win a flag in the next five years we should all write personal thank you notes to Hawthorn.

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

The player re-signings are great news. :D

Now, we really really really need to look at locking in Yoda. And also Matt F.

Trout is required long term most definitely also. However, I don't think he's going to be poached, as I understand that he feels a lot of loyalty to our club after he was looked after when he had 'personal problems' a couple of years back. (Can anyone confirm?)

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen: