360 and the hard questions

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

360 and the hard questions

The very unlikeable Robbo said he would ask or had asked Bob Murphy "the hard questions."

What a load of frog shite. A hard question wold have been: How did a team who would have been 2nd on the ladder with a win lose to the saints and end up 7th?

Not one mention of the saints. Rubbish.

Look it was a terrible injury, but players get injured all the time.

On a brighter note, Mark Maclure made the comment that Jack Steven was the best on-baller going around at the moment.

He also stated that the saints tore the doggies apart last weekend so much so that they didn't score in the last quarter.

Different to the two sycophants who claimed that The Bont nearly dragged his side over the line for a win.

They should have another look at the video. The bont was stuffed.
Last edited by saynta on Wed 27 Jul 2016 9:34pm, edited 1 time in total.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Re: 360 and the hard questions

Playing the game, is our Slobbo. Don't attack, or make uncomfortable, one of our sacred cows, of which Murphy is definitely one. Held the party line, beautifully. So many questions could be asked of the dogs, but never are. Peter Gordon and a compliant media that has adopted them ensures it is so. They should be renamed the saints.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

Wasn't their CEO given the arse during the week over a few poor off field decisions? Would seem like a reasonable question to ask the captain of the footy club.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

prwilkinson wrote:Wasn't their CEO given the arse during the week over a few poor off field decisions? Would seem like a reasonable question to ask the captain of the footy club.
yep.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

My mate said that Slobbo questioned the late fixturing for Rd 23 as the bye had already made it irrelevant so he must've been off the turps for a few minutes for once

terry smith rules
SS Life Member

saynta wrote:The very unlikeable Robbo said he would ask or had asked Bob Murphy "the hard questions."

What a load of frog shite. A hard question wold have been: How did a team who would have been 2nd on the ladder with a win lose to the saints and end up 7th?

On a brighter note, Mark Maclure made the comment that Jack Steven was the best on-baller going around at the moment.

He also stated that the saints tore the doggies apart last weekend so much so that they didn't score in the last quarter.

Different to the two sycophants who claimed that The Bont nearly dragged his side over the line for a win.

Are you kidding, what a sad life if this is your complaint.

Firstly Bob was obviously on there to talk about how much the injury had impacted the club and how they would go moving forward.

A question about why they got beaten, really? would that have revealed anything. On the other hand Murphy gave a great account of what happens within a club.

As for the Bont comment, do you even listen? It was a simple comment about how much of a star he is going to be (you can't disagree with that) and if you watched the game last week, he did single handed drag them back into it during the third quarter.

You know the whole world isn't against the Saints.

Enjoy

" A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds. Those are the people I want in your hearts."

— Coach Eric Taylor - Friday Night Lights
terry smith rules
SS Life Member

prwilkinson wrote:Wasn't their CEO given the arse during the week over a few poor off field decisions? Would seem like a reasonable question to ask the captain of the footy club.
really, and what do you think the answer would be

I'll tell you

it would be "as a player I would prefer not to comment on the administration of the club"

waste of a question

" A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds. Those are the people I want in your hearts."

mullet
Saintsational Legend

I am really over this poor us its the end of the world stuff because they have suffered so many injuries.

Yep it was a terrible break, but for god sake , he hasnt died, he will be back.

Perhaps its the media blowing it up, but its a bit of a distraction for the club.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

terry smith rules wrote:
saynta wrote:The very unlikeable Robbo said he would ask or had asked Bob Murphy "the hard questions."

Are you kidding, what a sad life if this is your complaint.

Firstly Bob was obviously on there to talk about how much the injury had impacted the club and how they would go moving forward.

A question about why they got beaten, really? would that have revealed anything. On the other hand Murphy gave a great account of what happens within a club.

As for the Bont comment, do you even listen? It was a simple comment about how much of a star he is going to be (you can't disagree with that) and if you watched the game last week, he did single handed drag them back into it during the third quarter.

You know the whole world isn't against the Saints.

Enjoy
Stand by my comments.

Seems you like attacking posters as i unfortunately read your go at white winmar. Unnecessary.

You have a nice day too.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Footscray are stuffed. Sacking your CEO mid season as you approach finals. Yep, going well.

And I'm glad we lost Beveridge. He looks fragile and has lost some of the players I reckon.

The club won't go anywhere this or next. We will overtake them in 2017

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Footscray are stuffed. Sacking your CEO mid season as you approach finals. Yep, going well.

And I'm glad we lost Beveridge. He looks fragile and has lost some of the players I reckon.

All based on one week?

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Footscray are stuffed. Sacking your CEO mid season as you approach finals. Yep, going well.

I am confident we just did.

terry smith rules
SS Life Member

saynta wrote:

Stand by my comments.

Seems you like attacking posters as i unfortunately read your go at white winmar. Unnecessary.

You have a nice day too.
Firstly
360 I think this is a great show, Robbo is a passionate footy supporter and Gerard is the voice of reason, it works for me

So when someone comes on and bags them as sycophants I will defend the show I like, especially if I believe the criticism is completely unwarranted

Secondly
WW posted an opinion saying that he enjoyed seeing a thug of a man bully another and make him squirm, I'm sorry I cannot let comments like that go. He attempted to diffuse it by saying that Jacko is many bad things, but the point remains that he enjoyed seeing 44 minutes of bullying and aggression

Thirdly
I am so over Saints supporters thinking that the whole of the AFL and media is in a conspiracy against us

saynta
Saintsational Legend

terry smith rules wrote:
saynta wrote:

Stand by my comments.

You have a nice day too.
Firstly
360 I think this is a great show, Robbo is a passionate footy supporter and Gerard is the voice of reason, it works for me

So when someone comes on and bags them as sycophants I will defend the show I like, especially if I believe the criticism is completely unwarranted

Secondly
WW posted an opinion saying that he enjoyed seeing a thug of a man bully another and make him squirm, I'm sorry I cannot let comments like that go. He attempted to diffuse it by saying that Jacko is many bad things, but the point remains that he enjoyed seeing 44 minutes of bullying and aggression

Thirdly
I am so over Saints supporters thinking that the whole of the AFL and media is in a conspiracy against us
If you don't like my post you have a right to your opinion, but don't go telling me I have a sad life.

This is a quote from your post to WW "What a sad and bitter post'

You seem to love judging your fellow posters. If you treat your mates like that, I'm sure they don't like hanging around. Maybe a timely look in the mirror wouldn't go astray.

I too am allowed an opinion , and I expressed it. I stand by those comments. doesn't mean I should stop watching the show.

Robbo is a mealy mouth dropkick, imho. I was appalled, along with many others by Robbo's two cheap shots at Pav the other night. Down right disgusting even. Any decent supporter of the game should feel the same.

My wife, who doesn't watch the show but can hear the endless droning from Robbo reckons the creep loves the sound of his own voice. Too right he does. He wouldn't let his co- commentator even ask a question when interviewing one of the Geelong greats earlier in the evening.. He actually disgusts me. I watch the show because it is about AFL, just as I watch Footy Classified and Talking Footy.

I can't stand some of those guys either but the shows interest me. On that note there have been posters on here that I couldn't stand either. Doesn't mean I'm not going to visit the site.

Comment all you like on my posts but keep your personal insults to yourself.

"sycophant
ˈsɪkəfant/
noun
plural noun: sycophants

a person who acts obsequiously towards someone important in order to gain advantage.
synonyms: toady, creep, crawler, fawner, flatterer, flunkey, truckler, groveller, doormat, lickspittle, kowtower, obsequious person, minion, hanger-on, leech, puppet, spaniel.

Sounds about right to me, although Robbo is by far the greater sycophant. He's a grub.

Don't ever recall him asking Bomber a question pertinent to what went down at the druggies either.
Last edited by saynta on Thu 28 Jul 2016 5:18pm, edited 1 time in total.

terry smith rules
SS Life Member

saynta wrote:
terry smith rules wrote:
saynta wrote:

Stand by my comments.

You have a nice day too.
Firstly

Secondly

Thirdly
If you don't like my post you have a right to your opinion, but don't go telling me I have a sad life.

You seem to love judging your fellow posters. if you treat your mates like that, I'm sure they don't like hanging around. maybe a timely look in the mirror wouldn't go astray.

I too am allowed an opinion , and I expressed it. i stand by those comments. doesn't mean i should stop watching the show.

i was appalled, along with many others by Robbo 's two cheap shots at pav the pther night. Downr] right disgusting even.

my wife, who doesn't watch the show but can hear the endless dronings from robbo reckons the creep loves the sound of his own voice. too right he does. he actually disgusts me. i watch the show because it is about AFL, just as I watch footy classified and talking footy.

I can't stand some of those guys either but the shows interest me.On that note theire have been posters on here that I couldn't stand either. doesn't mean i'm not going to visit the site
Fair enough sorry was harsh on you. However stand by the ww comment in that he enjoyed something that I found offensive and if someone behaved like Jackson did it needs to be said.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

terry smith rules wrote:
saynta wrote:
terry smith rules wrote:
saynta wrote:

Stand by my comments.

You have a nice day too.
Firstly

Secondly

Thirdly

You seem to love judging your fellow posters. if you treat your mates like that, I'm sure they don't like hanging around. maybe a timely look in the mirror wouldn't go astray.

I too am allowed an opinion , and I expressed it. i stand by those comments. doesn't mean i should stop watching the show.

i was appalled, along with many others by Robbo 's two cheap shots at pav the pther night. Downr] right disgusting even.

my wife, who doesn't watch the show but can hear the endless dronings from robbo reckons the creep loves the sound of his own voice. too right he does. he actually disgusts me. i watch the show because it is about AFL, just as I watch footy classified and talking footy.

I can't stand some of those guys either but the shows interest me.On that note theire have been posters on here that I couldn't stand either. doesn't mean i'm not going to visit the site
Fair enough sorry was harsh on you. However stand by the ww comment in that he enjoyed something that I found offensive and if someone behaved like Jackson did it needs to be said.
Fair enough. Apology accepted

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

terry smith rules wrote:
really, and what do you think the answer would be

I'll tell you

it would be "as a player I would prefer not to comment on the administration of the club"

waste of a question
Still should ask the question. I'm sure dogs supporters would like to know what's going on.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

TSR, you're entitled to your opinion, but you have a habit of putting down those who disagree with you. Wouldn't you hate that behaviour in yourself? And while you're on you high moral horse, ask yourself this. Have you ever enjoyed seeing a coward and bully get his just desserts ? Sheahan may not be an overt bully, but he is disingenuous, two-faced and thinks nothing of hurting others. Jackson-sword, Sheahan -pen. Same coin, different sides. I'll always admit to being glad when a bully gets his right whack.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!