I guess we will be rooting for Collingwood tonight.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Wrote for Luck
Club Player

Re: I guess we will be rooting for Collingwood tonight.

George27 wrote:Many years ago I was coming second in the office tipping comp with one round to go. I picked the Pies in the last round , and found myself hating myself for it ( I cannot recall if they won or not, but I didn't catch the competiton leader ). Recognising the depths to which I had fallen, I vowed never again to enter a tipping competition, and have stuck with that ever since. So I am watching tonight stress free.
I had a similar experience and reached the same conclusion!

I never barrack for anyone other than the Saints, but instead I will 'anti-support' whoever I happen to hate the most wishing for injuries and debilitating disappointment.

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

George27 wrote:Many years ago I was coming second in the office tipping comp with one round to go. I picked the Pies in the last round , and found myself hating myself for it ( I cannot recall if they won or not, but I didn't catch the competiton leader ). Recognising the depths to which I had fallen, I vowed never again to enter a tipping competition, and have stuck with that ever since. So I am watching tonight stress free.
Had to back the Pies to beat us in Round 21, 2002, to win a tipping competition, as my rival actually picked us.

Wouldn't say I wanted us to lose but wasnt totally devastated by the narrow loss. Needed the cash!

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

never

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Started out hoping the filth would win, but they were so filthy i quickly switched over to north.