Hird sacked

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Hird sacked

Jacks Back wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:For all the pillocks, in all the world, who resolutely refuse to recognise the real issue, it is encompassed in the tale of the Armadale compounding pharmacy who spuiked the use of Melontan 2 to schoolgirls in uniform.

That's the story, that's the example, that's the pity, that's what exemplifies this s***.

The duds, the trolls, the grubs, the pigs, the princesses, the rubes, who defend and deflect from the real issue, I find your defence of aberration laughable, particularly when you flop down to the great AFL icon as undeniable, as if they carry superior heft - they're, up top, little more than rowers of narrow boats - f*** 'em, and their ilk.
You been on the sauce or something? Sounds like gibberish.
Sounded alright to me. :D

asaint
Club Player

supersaints
Club Player

asaint wrote:
Very witty , enjoyed that thanks 

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
supersaints
Club Player

asaint wrote:
Very witty , enjoyed that thanks 

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
Club Player

right then, anyone who can translate this? ??

The duds, the trolls, the grubs, the pigs, the princesses, the rubes, who defend and deflect from the real issue, I find your defence of aberration laughable, particularly when you flop down to the great AFL icon as undeniable, as if they carry superior heft - they're, up top, little more than rowers of narrow boats - f*** 'em, and their ilk.[/quote]
You been on the sauce or something? Sounds like gibberish.[/quote]

Sounded alright to me. :D[/quote]

the invisible and the non existent look very much alike
IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

saynta wrote:
Jacks Back wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:For all the pillocks, in all the world, who resolutely refuse to recognise the real issue, it is encompassed in the tale of the Armadale compounding pharmacy who spuiked the use of Melontan 2 to schoolgirls in uniform.

That's the story, that's the example, that's the pity, that's what exemplifies this s***.

The duds, the trolls, the grubs, the pigs, the princesses, the rubes, who defend and deflect from the real issue, I find your defence of aberration laughable, particularly when you flop down to the great AFL icon as undeniable, as if they carry superior heft - they're, up top, little more than rowers of narrow boats - f*** 'em, and their ilk.
You been on the sauce or something? Sounds like gibberish.
Sounded alright to me. :D
x2

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.