The Peta Affirmative Action Debate

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

jamesmc
Club Player

Re: Stephen Milne fined $15,000 with no conviction

SaintPav wrote:
jamesmc wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
SemperFidelis wrote:
jamesmc wrote:
gringo wrote:A friend who barracks for the Tiges and has a few family members playing high level football told me he had heard really good things about her and thought we'd done really well getting her as she is both a competent coach and a great story and a really good footy person. Apparently she gets a really good response from players who listen to her as she gets her message across well as players seem to give her more respect than others or seem to find the point of difference engaging after having heard the message from men all the way through their junior footy.

If she can do the job to a high standard and happens to be a woman all power to her. Respect to anyone who trail blazes IMO. You know she isn't going to sit on her arse happy that she's drifted into a paid role like some ex players who are out to avoid getting a real job.
Men know football, women know netball.
Why are you trying to incite a riot? You can take your netball and shove it in your 1950s Woman's Day collection.

Great post, gringo.
+1
That sounds a bit too gay for my liking Simper
How old are you?

I think some on here need to get a grip. This was a thread about Milney and Peta Searl was not a terrible appointment.
Whats an acceptable age for you Pav.

SemperFidelis
SS Life Member

jamesmc wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
SemperFidelis wrote:
jamesmc wrote:
gringo wrote:A friend who barracks for the Tiges and has a few family members playing high level football told me he had heard really good things about her and thought we'd done really well getting her as she is both a competent coach and a great story and a really good footy person. Apparently she gets a really good response from players who listen to her as she gets her message across well as players seem to give her more respect than others or seem to find the point of difference engaging after having heard the message from men all the way through their junior footy.

If she can do the job to a high standard and happens to be a woman all power to her. Respect to anyone who trail blazes IMO. You know she isn't going to sit on her arse happy that she's drifted into a paid role like some ex players who are out to avoid getting a real job.
Why are you trying to incite a riot? You can take your netball and shove it in your 1950s Woman's Day collection.

Great post, gringo.
+1
Seriously? We've moved on from sexist to homophobic baiting now? Congratulations.

Always loyal
jamesmc
Club Player

SemperFidelis wrote:
jamesmc wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
SemperFidelis wrote:
jamesmc wrote:

Great post, gringo.
+1
Seriously? We've moved on from sexist to homophobic baiting now? Congratulations.
" Seriously " sister.

Come on Simper this isn't the Ellen Degenerous show now.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Farout, and there I was just saying that this place was in good shape…

This thread is f***ed.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:Farout, and there I was just saying that this place was in good shape…

This thread is f***ed.
agreed ... has been split from Milne thread (now re-opened) and the peta topic had a 40 odd post life of it's own but the sexism, homophobia and baiting and bickering ... means that this should be locked

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"