Big game from Big Boy

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Re: Big game from Big Boy

Serves some Saints bashing commentators especially on SEN to hold their tongues when this years trade time comes about.

Got so sick of the tossers on SEN at the time last year bagging the crap out of the McEvoy trade and bagging the Saints.

The trade looks good for both clubs with Dunstan and Savage going well at the Saints and Mac performing for the Hawks.

Get really sick of these knee jerk fools going off half cocked with no forethought.

Bet these idiots who nake a living from the game wont admit their mistake. Unbelievingly the only one I have heard is Hutchy admit it was a good trade for both.

You are garbage - Enough said
The Redeemer
SS Life Member

Bunk_Moreland wrote:Serves some Saints bashing commentators especially on SEN to hold their tongues when this years trade time comes about.

Got so sick of the tossers on SEN at the time last year bagging the crap out of the McEvoy trade and bagging the Saints.

The trade looks good for both clubs with Dunstan and Savage going well at the Saints and Mac performing for the Hawks.

Get really sick of these knee jerk fools going off half cocked with no forethought.

Bet these idiots who nake a living from the game wont admit their mistake. Unbelievingly the only one I have heard is Hutchy admit it was a good trade for both.
It is funny how all the attention has been on the trade for Big Mac and not asking the question if we would miss him.

Surely that displays the point?

maverick
Saintsational Legend

We should be happy for him, it wasn't his choice to leave….

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:he's gone
lets get over it

ben has gone
ball has gone
bj has gone
dal has gone

?
Well we could recruit Max Gawn.

And then we could have threads on a player that is gawn but here at the same time....

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
noob
Club Player

maverick wrote:We should be happy for him, it wasn't his choice to leave….
I would never boo Ben. Just seems a ripper bloke. Hopefully he improves and has a great career.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Anything to stop lovechild Swans from winning the flag will do. Hate them possibly more than Freo.

Why do you hate Freo? Why is life for you about hate?
Why do I hate Freo you ask?
Let me remind you why I and many Saints fans do. Ross Lyon. And whispers in the sky, sirengate.

I also like the fact they haven't won a flag and we have one up on them.

Each to their own. I hope you enjoy it when they do eventually win a flag.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Anything to stop lovechild Swans from winning the flag will do. Hate them possibly more than Freo.

Why do you hate Freo? Why is life for you about hate?
Why do I hate Freo you ask?
Let me remind you why I and many Saints fans do. Ross Lyon. And whispers in the sky, sirengate.

I also like the fact they haven't won a flag and we have one up on them.

Each to their own. I hope you enjoy it when they do eventually win a flag.

I will enjoy it more than the Swans winning their 3rd in 10 years and the Hawks 12th in 42 years. Each to their own. Cant work out how freo were at fault with whispers in the sky or sirengate and dont get your point about RL.