Jack Billings

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Jack Billings

Johnny Member wrote:Yeah, I'm not potting him.

But he is going to need to some strings to his bow as his career progresses.

Think he has a few already. he is going fantastic for a first year player.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

What you mean progresses beyond the dozen or so games he's played?? He's already showed up the majority of our list in 12 games. You need to get a clue, it will help you through your fog of ineptitude.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Johnny, the Game Day interview I referred to earlier. The stride, the stride. He's far from slow. He might be tiring as the year goes by, but he's not slow.

When you consider his package as a total e.g. he gets it every way possible, uses it excellently with almost every appendage, reads it like 2nd nature, is excellent athletically (off bugger all preparation coming into his 1st season), is fanatically dedicated to being the best he can be, I see more than strings - I see a whole orchestra.

The kid's a gem. If we can develop him properly, and bolster the outfit around him, he'll be the best to come onto our list since the current skipper. If we do our bit, and he doesn't get 'broken' physically, I have no doubts about this kid's future. None.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
stinger
Saintsational Legend

The OtherThommo wrote:

Johnny, the Game Day interview I referred to earlier. The stride, the stride. He's far from slow. He might be tiring as the year goes by, but he's not slow.

When you consider his package as a total e.g. he gets it every way possible, uses it excellently with almost every appendage, reads it like 2nd nature, is excellent athletically (off bugger all preparation coming into his 1st season), is fanatically dedicated to being the best he can be, I see more than strings - I see a whole orchestra.

The kid's a gem. If we can develop him properly, and bolster the outfit around him, he'll be the best to come onto our list since the current skipper. If we do our bit, and he doesn't get 'broken' physically, I have no doubts about this kid's future. None.

:wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Harvey To Hayes
Club Player

WinnersOnly wrote:Time will tell but I would still prefer Aish, KK and Bontempelli before Billings. Meant to be an elite kick havent seen much evidence of that today....
Are you serious? He's played ten games (if that) and already one of our most dependable with the ball in his hands, and reliable (and confident) on both sides of his body. Ig he's playing like this now imagien what he'll be in three or four years once he's bulked up and matured... F&8%n hell, give our kids a chance!

The future's so bright I've got to wear shades...