Moorabin

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sainters85
Club Player

Moorabin

Why don't the Saints move back to Moorabin where most of the supporters are? Seaford is s**t, still can't figure out why the club would make such a dumb decision, the training base at Moorabin looks really old now though, heard that it was going to be a football hub to the VFL team?

oldie60
Club Player

Re: Moorabin

We wish it was that easy.I think over the years we have made some poor decisions and also been on the end of some poor advice. Personally when i see what Hawthorn has out at Waverly you kind of wish we had stayed there but for whatever reason we ended up with Seaford.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

sainters85 wrote:Why don't the Saints move back to Moorabin where most of the supporters are? Seaford is s**t, still can't figure out why the club would make such a dumb decision, the training base at Moorabin looks really old now though, heard that it was going to be a football hub to the VFL team?

I like everyone this when they say move back to Moorabbin. Why? No one goes to training so how does it help us either as supporters or the players.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

sainters85 wrote:Why don't the Saints move back to Moorabin where most of the supporters are? Seaford is s**t, still can't figure out why the club would make such a dumb decision, the training base at Moorabin looks really old now though, heard that it was going to be a football hub to the VFL team?
If you want to start a movement to go back there, at least learn how to bloody spell it. :evil:

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

B positive...

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

I've never been able to comprehend the animosity to seaford .
It's only 20 friggin k's from moorabbin , a twenty minute( on a good day ) car ride away .
How many people watch training sessions these days ? They are as boring as bat shite .

In red white and black from 73