Votes v Blues

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Votes v Blues

3 votes to the friendly staff at the Macca. Pleasant Sunday arvo. Wont give game votes as I went to the pub at qtr time. Beer was nice and cold. Thought Roo and Savage were ok while I watched.

If we have a skills coach, he should be dropped, or at least be made the non playing emergency like poor old Tezza was this week. Did Joey eventually get a kick?

Re: Votes v Blues

8856brother wrote:3 votes to the friendly staff at the Macca. Pleasant Sunday arvo. Wont give game votes as I went to the pub at qtr time. Beer was nice and cold. Thought Roo and Savage were ok while I watched.

If we have a skills coach, he should be dropped, or at least be made the non playing emergency like poor old Tezza was this week. Did Joey eventually get a kick?

No to your last person but I gave him 5 as he was the only one who didnt turn it over. Must have been great without Foxtel.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
8856brother wrote:3 votes to the friendly staff at the Macca. Pleasant Sunday arvo. Wont give game votes as I went to the pub at qtr time. Beer was nice and cold. Thought Roo and Savage were ok while I watched.

No to your last person but I gave him 5 as he was the only one who didnt turn it over. Must have been great without Foxtel.
Hard to turn it over when you don't touch it.

8856brother wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

It is. i think that was his plan today. I like it. Might grow some legs.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

8856brother wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Do you have memory problem? You told me that 20 minutes ago.

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

5. Armo
4. Savage
3. Billings
2. Weller
1. Roo

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
8856brother wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Do you have memory problem? You told me that 20 minutes ago.
Sorry. I've been drinking.

Saintsational Legend

5. armo
4. savage..
3, roo
2. billing
1. can't think of anybody else

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Saintlester
Club Player

No particular order

Weller
Billings
Newnes
Savage
Armitage

Mentions to Roo and Delaney.

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Why two threads on this?

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

borderbarry wrote:Why two threads on this?
My fault Barry. There were none when I started it last night. I got distracted, going to the fridge I think, hit enter, and Bingo 2 threads.