St Kilda going home !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

linz
Club Player

Re: St Kilda going home !!

The Saints should be commended for the way the marketing department have been pushing our Bayside presence.
We are the only side with presence in the South Eastern suburbs.
We've sponsored several local Bayside events including The Big Swim (Frankston to Mt Martha).
We've pushed our case for several training grounds. Moorabbin, Junction Oval, Seaford.
The population of this area is only going to increase.
We need to embrace the whole area by having several training precincts.

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
linz
Club Player

The Saints should be commended for the way the marketing department have been pushing our Bayside presence.
We are the only side with presence in the South Eastern suburbs.
We've sponsored several local Bayside events including The Big Swim (Frankston to Mt Martha).
We've pushed our case for several training grounds. Moorabbin, Junction Oval, Seaford.
The population of this area is only going to increase.
We need to embrace the whole area by having several training precincts.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

good point

linz
Club Player

Sorry for stuttering paragraphs.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Interesting to see the Demons looking at moving to Melb uni from Casey Fields.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-pre ... Uni%20move

I am getting a stronger and stronger feeling that all of the anti-Seaford brigade on here will be eventually vindicated.

The trend of moving 'out for more space' has come to an end and clubs are now considering training venues from a more holistic (dare I say more intelligent) viewpoint by considering things like staff retention and convenience and sponsorship and fan interaction etc etc.

I personally think we need to seriously consider the Junction and at absolute worst get completely back to Moorabin by 2020.

Junction Oval
SS Life Member

Con Gorozidis said :
I am getting a stronger and stronger feeling that all of the anti-Seaford brigade on here will be eventually vindicated.

The trend of moving 'out for more space' has come to an end and clubs are now considering training venues from a more holistic (dare I say more intelligent) viewpoint by considering things like staff retention and convenience and sponsorship and fan interaction etc etc.

I personally think we need to seriously consider the Junction and at absolute worst get completely back to Moorabin by 2020.
It's a YES to those considered words, from me.

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Junction Oval wrote:Con Gorozidis said :

In the words of two other great Saintsationalists (lifted from another current thread)...

"You know it makes sense."

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Dave McNamara wrote:
Junction Oval wrote:Con Gorozidis said :

In the words of two other great Saintsationalists (lifted from another current thread)...

"You know it makes sense."

But dollar figres suggest it doesnt Dave and you never come back with figures that say it does that make sense. You use figures that just cant happen.

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

plugger66 wrote:But dollar figres suggest it doesnt Dave and you never come back with figures that say it does that make sense. You use figures that just cant happen.
<picture deleted by mods>
Snap. :)

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen: