What I would like to see tonight

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Re: What I would like to see tonight

A competitive effort. Another drubbing will be hard to take and of no benefit to developing a team of winners

spert
Saintsational Legend

Oh..and another thing I would like to see, is the midfield really hitting the ball hard from the first bounce, and getting clean possession. No excuses tonight.

SemperFidelis
SS Life Member

bigballs wrote:
SainterK wrote:Carlton fans leaving at three quarter time...
Haha, now that's one thing I would love to see K. :lol:
Good call K!

Always loyal
class of 2010
Club Player

I have a bad feeling about the Armfield in, without Wright in defence we have nobody who can keep up with his pace.
Don't have the stats to back it up, but I get the feeling he and Chris Yarran have hurt us pace-wise in the past.

On the flip side, if we bring ferocious tackling pressure and really make the game one that is won in the clinches, the outside
run of Yarran and Armfield is negated largely. So I would really like to see our pressure right up. If we bring the same intensity we
brought to the GWS, West Coast and Essendon games we'll roll Carlton.

oh when the saints
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

im actually looking forward to see how some of the older guys respond .. the kids i think will perhaps take last weeks flogging as some what of a learning curb but the guys like Roo Shnieds Dempster Gwilt Jones Ray Joey and Lenny i reckon would be pretty damn embarrased by the last performance .. i reckon that it would have stung their pride a fair bit especially for guys like Shnides who had an absolute howler... thethings we didnt do hurt us big time against the hawks especially later in the game when it looked like some of the guys had given up the fight ... i wanna see the senior guys make amends for the last flogging ..

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/