Positive STKfc member info ?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

howlinwolf
Club Player

Positive STKfc member info ?

Happy Easter to all,
I hope you're all doing what we're supposed to do and having quality time with family and friends.
Does anyone think it might be a good idea for the club to keep us regulary updated as members with the progress of the up and coming players/rookies ?
There's seems to be a lot of differing opinions on here as to each's worth and a weekly update on each player's progress would do the world for undoin' scuttle butt etc. Us eating our own only fuels the opposition's laughter.
I'd rather hear from the horse's mouth how Sippo,Markworth,Murdoch,Lee,Fisher,White,Simpkn,Shenton,Weller,Bruce are going ?
Loved the video link to Acres !
I realise we can garner some form from the VFL but a regular "member's only" statement would be good to see where the club sees us heading with each player.Might give the players food for thought too.
Obviously we don't want to give too much away but potential membership interest has to be governed by hope ?
We need to generate the need. People flock to successful business models. Don't underestimate the roll on effect.
Build it and they will come :-)
(some car makers even build bogan machines for the faithfull :roll: )
I'm not buying one of those even if it is a Ford.

Robert Harvey's last home game. 24 Aug 2008
StKilda 13.17 def Adelaide 6.11
mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

Re: Positive STKfc member info ?

Good idea !

I like to hear frank assesments of the players however this may get noses out of joint !

Example ; At the start of last year there was all this positive press on how great a player siposs was going to be , i know he's had a few injuries but from what i've seen from the end of last year and so far this year , I wonder if he's ever gonna make it ?
Did the press give him a big head ?
What's holding him back ?

These are the type of questions , i'd like to hear honestly answered !

In red white and black from 73
falka
Club Player

We get. Hudsons report each week and some vids. It's great

remboy
SS Hall of Fame

I've really liked the reports from Paul Hudson. Might be a little one eyed but at least we're getting an insight into how the coaches think the players are going.
Also enjoy AR's post match video messages. It's one area where I feel the club has made a big improvement.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one.
whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Pleasing!