The Lazy Peanut's Saints Season Preview

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Re: The Lazy Peanut's Saints Season Preview

these peanut articles are great and bang on if you ask me.

I too am a parent who will be forcing the saints upon my 2 boys and i too see it as character building.

embrace the culture i say

#1 Ryder fan
stinger
Saintsational Legend

borderbarry wrote:Well Pluggs all of our picks this year were top 20. Let us hope that they work on continueing that trend, particularly for this year where we will probably have picks 1 and 19 if we finish bottom, in a strong draft.

1 and 20 ...dons don't have a pick but gws and suns still have bonus picks somwhere in the first round...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Roo12

FWIW - not my website, just enjoy the Saints articles.

Figured some others would too.

And the Peanut is clearly a Saints man anyway.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
White Winmar wrote:Sorry, I'll make a preseason call. The lazy peanut is just a peanut. I'll have a crack. We won't finish last.
Fair enough, you might be right. Who's going to finish below us, though?
I reckon Melbourne and Brisbane will. Possibly others. Too early to call and most preseason predictions, whether made by so called experts or amateurs, are usually way off the mark. If he's a peanut, I'm a macadamia. Clearly superior quality nut. Then again a peanut is actually a legume, so we're comparing apples and oranges, or nuts and legumes. This is starting to get confusing. What was my point again?

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:
bergholt wrote:
White Winmar wrote:Sorry, I'll make a preseason call. The lazy peanut is just a peanut. I'll have a crack. We won't finish last.
Fair enough, you might be right. Who's going to finish below us, though?
I reckon Melbourne and Brisbane will. Possibly others. Too early to call and most preseason predictions, whether made by so called experts or amateurs, are usually way off the mark. If he's a peanut, I'm a macadamia. Clearly superior quality nut. Then again a peanut is actually a legume, so we're comparing apples and oranges, or nuts and legumes. This is starting to get confusing. What was my point again?
That old chestnut!

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

I see the peanut thinks Brad Scott is, and I quote, "a great coach". Methinks the peanut drinks his own bath water. I remember having a conversation with Rohan Connolly about "Scotty". Apparently, on Mondays the journos would all play, " What's Scotty's excuse this week?" Strangely, Scotty never came up with the excuse that he's just a s*** coach, making mincemeat of a decent list. Even this week, he blamed their appalling preseason form on their heavy training loads. Good grief, give us a break Scotty and just admit you haven't got a clue.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Fair enough, you might be right. Who's going to finish below us, though?[/quote]
I reckon Melbourne and Brisbane will. Possibly others. Too early to call and most preseason predictions, whether made by so called experts or amateurs, are usually way off the mark. If he's a peanut, I'm a macadamia. Clearly superior quality nut. Then again a peanut is actually a legume, so we're comparing apples and oranges, or nuts and legumes. This is starting to get confusing. What was my point again?[/quote]
That old chestnut![/quote]
Boom! Tish!