#37 Is A Spud

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: #37 Is A Spud

gringo wrote:
SideshowMilne wrote:Charlotte says hi

Funny enough Bigfooty has Maister cast in quite a positive light and Shenton is a whipping boy. We all need a victim to blame I guess. Beau for some reason just got to the Saints as we were falling away so he cops it. I don't understand why anyone would bag a saints player. They might not make it but they have done heaps better than I ever did in their footy careers. These guys put their life on hold to follow a dream and their families too.

Beau gave up on a trade career in WA to come and play -people assume he's well paid but he has to start again once it's over. He should be pumped up and we should be hoping he makes it at least as the third tall option. He has limitations but so do plenty of others at the moment.Poor sport performance is a confidence issue usually so shooting them down doesn't usually get the best out of someone.

Totally agree. have no idea why you cant respect a player and call him the name he wants to be called. Also those bagging these players must have been exceptional at something. me thinks its probably bagging players.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Nicely put gringo.

Everyone's got different opinions on different players but at the end of the day they're all Saints.

I have never understood the need to publicly berate and ridicule those we don't rate highly.

How does that help anyone or achieve anything?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Change the thread title bernie

"I don't think Maister is in our best 22" may be better

SuperSaint66
Club Player

Everyone's got different opinions on different players but at the end of the day they're all Saints.

I have never understood the need to publicly berate and ridicule those we don't rate highly.

How does that help anyone or achieve anything?[/quote]

Totally agree!!