Training Pics

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

paddy
Club Player

Training Pics

G'day,

Good to see some of the older boys back....

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2013-11-1 ... ers-return

perhaps i am just susceptible to marketing, but i feel calm and optimistic seeing the new coach out there and the whole (well nearly all) the team having a kick in the sun...

there are times when my loyalty is tested, when we appear shambolic in all areas, but it doesn't take long for me to put the blinkers back on and focus on the game, our great players, history and club...

Bring on 2014!

(sorry if these pics are already up)

elvis lives
Club Player

Re: Training Pics

scheids is looking as fit as Ihve seen him for a number of years. Great sign! would be in our top 5 players if fit and on the park for a good run of games

I am marching in the Saints army
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Training Pics

elvis lives wrote:scheids is looking as fit as Ihve seen him for a number of years. Great sign! would be in our top 5 players if fit and on the park for a good run of games
Probably proves how much we have dropped. Schneids seems to be one of those players who has got better the more games he has missed. There has been many threads over the years saying he has underperformed. maybe that is his standrad.