Mark Fine

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Re: Mark Fine

What are those facts JB?

Interested to know??

Or just you're opinion.... Your peddling as fact??

The only fact, is the performance of StK in 2013

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
BigMart wrote:Lets face it...

Anyone with a negative comment about StK is obviously a 'nut job' and completely wrong.... In three seasons we dropped 15 ladder positions...

Natural decline or an few mistakes??

The precious nature of replies suggests what we really think.... But don't want to hear...
Perhaps someone, maybe Mr Fine or maybe Mr Mart, may like to take a stab at where our club would currently be placed had Ross Lyon not walked out on us.

Some seem keen to place the blame for the drop of 15 places squarely on Scott Watters.

But where would we have finished in 2012 & 2013 under Rossy, and what would be your prediction for 2014?

I mean it's the coach isn't it? Not the ageing list that had reached the end of an era in 2011.

Anyone?
You apologist, bullying people with logic and facts.... how dare you.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:What are those facts JB?

Interested to know??

stop bullying me.

Facts are this Einstein.

There was no exodus of senior players. One was tradede another was FA

Roo was not going to Collingwood

Joey was not going to Esendon

Watters was never sacked

Longer, Savage, Bruce, Delaney and now Weller all want to come to the Saints - but we are told the Saints are in dissarray.

Finances are poor but economic ignoramouses looking at P/L's and not a multi year Bal Sheet analysis should not even comment.

Idiotic statements like the Saints will fold have no basis in reality considering the AFL would not allow that to happen.

Want to deny any of the above FACTS.

But wait you dont read my posts because you might learn something.

Small minded confirmation bias from discredited rumours and dodgy emails are no basis to form an opinion.

Opinion is formed when the facts are known, otherwise they are ignorant twaddle.

What are yours? From what I can see they are fact free. But you wont be bullied by facts will you ? :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
defacto
Club Player

gringo wrote:
The PR guy on SEN was talking about this recently, he said that it isn't considered a wise move because it can lose you the public opinion in your favour and actually keeps the issue in the public eye even longer. He said not many do it as it's pretty hard with journos anyway where it isn't easy to prove one way or the other. Her language is deliberately evoking the vibe that he is on drugs without the smoking gun "he's on drugs". She has stated it as "the club not happy" not "it's my opinion that he is..." linked in with suggestions that swan articles who there are rumours about etc. Mean spirited gossipy crap not a public service announcement or a cry to sort out his act before it's too late.
you realise he works for the saints?

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:

Interested to know??

stop bullying me.

Facts are this Einstein.

Watters was never sacked

Longer, Savage, Bruce, Delaney and now Weller all want to come to the Saints - but we are told the Saints are in dissarray.

Finances are poor but economic ignoramouses looking at P/L's and not a multi year Bal Sheet analysis should not even comment.

Idiotic statements like the Saints will fold have no basis in reality considering the AFL would not allow that to happen.

Small minded confirmation bias from discredited rumours and dodgy emails are no basis to form an opinion.

Opinion is formed when the facts are known, otherwise they are ignorant twaddle.

What are yours? From what I can see they are fact free. But you wont be bullied by facts will you ? :roll:

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:

Interested to know??

Could I get some further clarification on this one. So I shouldn't take notice of the recent 1.5m loss? Or the loss this year?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
8856brother wrote:If you only knew what Finey knew......................
Yeah if only he had the balls
then he would be your uncle...not your aunt... :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

jaxons wrote:
So your saying I am Caro or Finey?
you could very well be.....none of us would know....both are probably on this forum as i said before.....along with robbo and all the other turds....

sax
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:

Interested to know??

stop bullying me.

Facts are this Einstein.

Watters was never sacked

Pretty sure they won't let us fold, but I'm also pretty sure they will eventually look to relocate 1 or maybe even 2 Melbourne based clubs!

And it would be out of Western Bulldogs, North Melbourne, St Kilda & maybe Melbourne!

Foundation Social Club Member No. 296
Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

What is wrong with being relocated?

What's the difference? Collingwood, Hawthorn, Essendon and just about every club has relocated.

sax
Club Player

Johnny Member wrote:What is wrong with being relocated?

What's the difference? Collingwood, Hawthorn, Essendon and just about every club has relocated.
I meant interstate!

Foundation Social Club Member No. 296
Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

I still don't see the issue either way.

I don't watch them train anyway. I don't rate the Docklands at all.

We should have taken the cash and ran to the Gold Coast when it was on offer! We'd probably be in the top 4 for the next decade if we did!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Interested to know??

Spinner P\L is an indicator of Financial health but not the be all and end all of any organisations financial situation.

There are so many non operating and contra expenses that can be manipulated to change your bottom line.

While not saying the STKFC finances are rosy, I can almost guarantee they are certainly not, however unlike some economic ignoramouses on here that wouldn't know a Balance Sheet or Cash Flow Statement if it bit them on the arse, I will wait to do a full analysis of Balance Sheets, Turnover ratio's, contingent liabilities etc before rushing to pronounce the end of STKFC as we know it.

You can lie on a Balance Sheet, well you can, but not like a P&L. Bal Sheet and Cash Flow are your go to's as an indicator.

Could I get some further clarification on this one. So I shouldn't take notice of the recent 1.5m loss? Or the loss this year?[/

Lance or James??

saints1960

When asked by caller how hopeless Bill Daveron had been at Stkilda and now moving to Collingwood , Fine paused and then said Daveron has more support at Collingwood ,seems executive at sen Gary Pert might of crossed his mind????

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:I still don't see the issue either way.

I don't watch them train anyway. I don't rate the Docklands at all.

We should have taken the cash and ran to the Gold Coast when it was on offer! We'd probably be in the top 4 for the next decade if we did!

Well if you dont rate Etihad then lets relocate. Doesnt matter that the other 30k do rate Etihad. If a person cant see the difference between being Melbourne based and GC based than they are losing the plot completely.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saints1960 wrote:When asked by caller how hopeless Bill Daveron had been at Stkilda and now moving to Collingwood , Fine paused and then said Daveron has more support at Collingwood ,seems executive at sen Gary Pert might of crossed his mind????

:cry:
more support and twice the money it seems....

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Seems to be a communication problem.....odd.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/broad ... 2wczw.html

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

The OtherThommo wrote:Seems to be a communication problem.....odd.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/broad ... 2wczw.html
hahah I was just reading that!

poor fella.

no wonder he has been so grumpy/aggro lately.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

think we may be stepping a bit out of the confines of what Fine is being critisised for here.

This is a personal issue that could easily happen to any one of us.

They stuffed up but I dont know if we should ridicule him too much on a personal financial matter.

Lance or James??

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:think we may be stepping a bit out of the confines of what Fine is being critisised for here.

They stuffed up but I dont know if we should ridicule him too much on a personal financial matter.
yep
not ridiculing him on this one.
feeling sorry for him.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Sounds like perjury to me.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:think we may be stepping a bit out of the confines of what Fine is being critisised for here.

I'm not ridiculing him, Joffa. I find the basis of the defence somewhat interesting, given the circumstances outlined in the report. I also found the remarks made by the officers of the court interesting.

You and the missus talk much?

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

The OtherThommo wrote:

I'm not ridiculing him, Joffa. I find the basis of the defence somewhat interesting, given the circumstances outlined in the report. I also found the remarks made by the officers of the court interesting.

Probably is relevant given Watters and Pelchen not talking is apparently a huge problem punishable by the sacking of the first named.

However I'll stop short of suggesting that Mrs Fine replace her hubby with Alan Richardson :P

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

The OtherThommo wrote:

Not having a go ToT, just passing a comment.

I didn't read anything in your post that was ridiculing him.

As for talking with my missus, financials is one of the things we are both ALWAYS up front on and talk about, mainly because ever since we have been a partnership it has always been OUR money, whomever is making it (which on occasions has been my good wife with amounts vastly more than me, and vice versa)

So yes it did seem a strange defence (emphasis on defence) angle by their lawyer.

cheers

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:

Probably is relevant given Watters and Pelchen not talking is apparently a huge problem punishable by the sacking of the first named.

However I'll stop short of suggesting that Mrs Fine replace her hubby with Alan Richardson :P
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lance or James??