Official Trade Rumours thread (all in here please)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Official Trade Rumours thread (all in here please)

St Ick wrote:A bit rich from Scott saying Delaney wants to come to the Saints and he is a good bloke and we will do our best to get him there in a suitable trade.... especially considering the suitable trade they worked out for Jacobs and Hine last year.
Good luck to them if they are smart enough to do it. Its up to our club to become one of the best in doing traders to advantage.

savatage
SS Life Member

St Ick wrote:A bit rich from Scott saying Delaney wants to come to the Saints and he is a good bloke and we will do our best to get him there in a suitable trade.... especially considering the suitable trade they worked out for Jacobs and Hine last year.
They take our pick 193 or they can suck it - we'll take him in the PSD if they don't wanna play nice.

We've made contact with a billion defenders - so we have a hundred backup options if they are being unreasonable.

kimberly saint
Club Player

st.byron wrote:
kimberly saint wrote: correct but sum one just compared the situation to last year brown/cripps , i cant comment on delaney as a player but a crap/turd may be better at FB than wat we dished up down there last few years . Zac dawson may be a gold nugget then
more pple wood reed and respond to ur psts if u used punctuation and CAPITAL lettrs
or thanks buddy , so seen my english skills are so poor which i am well aware of by the way does that require you to try cut me down in front hole forum ??? you could just guided me to the area for the less educated saintsational members hero . Is there a dumy forum section ???

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

kimberly saint wrote:
st.byron wrote:
kimberly saint wrote: correct but sum one just compared the situation to last year brown/cripps , i cant comment on delaney as a player but a crap/turd may be better at FB than wat we dished up down there last few years . Zac dawson may be a gold nugget then
more pple wood reed and respond to ur psts if u used punctuation and CAPITAL lettrs
or thanks buddy , so seen my english skills are so poor which i am well aware of by the way does that require you to try cut me down in front hole forum ??? you could just guided me to the area for the less educated saintsational members hero . Is there a dumy forum section ???
Yes there is. Im the only won it is at the moment. And its dummy. Come join me. I think you will like it in their. The whether is nice.

kimberly saint
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
st.byron wrote:
Yes there is. Im the only won it is at the moment. And its dummy. Come join me. I think you will like it in their. The whether is nice.[/quote]

only if sir st byron allows me , and the is no spelling test to enter . Education is not high on the list of things up here in the kimberly , we just got computers three weeks ago brus

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
Get a life.

SS Life Member

BringBackMadDog wrote:
dragit wrote:Rumour Sydney premiership players linked to a trade with a Melbourne club. (saints & demons)

Pick inside the top 5

Nick Smith involved.
Give us Smith and Rohan and MAYBE we can have a discussion
Shivers, no way would I ever trade DP 3 for those 2 guys - surely quantity doesn't equal quality. Wouldn't even answer the phone for that deal.
Saints to take Matt Scharenbert at DP 3.
Last edited by MCG-Unit on Mon 07 Oct 2013 8:53pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stand your ground :shock:
Siposstar#2
Club Player

Skate boarded past Chris pelchen getting out of his car into his house tonight. Would have stopped to ask him some hard hitting questions but he looked pretty drained and i was too far past him once it sorta clicked in my head.

Just some useless information for you all

Formerly posted as magnifisaint 35
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Siposstar#2 wrote:Skate boarded past Chris pelchen getting out of his car into his house tonight. Would have stopped to ask him some hard hitting questions but he looked pretty drained and i was too far past him once it sorta clicked in my head.

Correct.

Burkey 1
Club Player

All year Scott has been saying we will be AGGRESSIVE in trading this year......maybe i'm missing something but I aint seeing it, apart from Delaney & Bruce we have not been linked to any player with some Talent, why are we not persuing Savage from Hawthorn or have i missed that part, am very frustrated with the lack of urgency atm, I know it's over 4 weeks but geez get SOMETHING done !!!!!!!

The Craw
Club Player

Siposstar#2 wrote:Skate boarded past Chris pelchen getting out of his car into his house tonight. Would have stopped to ask him some hard hitting questions but he looked pretty drained and i was too far past him once it sorta clicked in my head.

Ah so it is true ..... what I read from that is Roo is definitely being traded to the Pies ...... Joey is unhappy and wants to leave the club, Fisher and Armo are in a 2 way trade with GWS for Patto and our 3rd round pick.

You all heard it here first from Siposstar#2

Not Craw, CRAW!
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Notice Scott only said Delaney is a good person - why not say he is also a very good player as well, but unlucky to be behind Thompson & Grima?

Fans will riot if the Saints trade Dal Santo for Delaney (or both Delaney's)- even with NM 2nd DP. Honestly I would rather Simpkin.

Just get Josh Bruce from GWS for a fair deal and forget Delaney if it includes Dal.

Stand your ground :shock:
santazzi
Club Player

Burkey 1 wrote:All year Scott has been saying we will be AGGRESSIVE in trading this year......maybe i'm missing something but I aint seeing it, apart from Delaney & Bruce we have not been linked to any player with some Talent, why are we not persuing Savage from Hawthorn or have i missed that part, am very frustrated with the lack of urgency atm, I know it's over 4 weeks but geez get SOMETHING done !!!!!!!
Take it easy ....things shall come to pass....today is the first day (I believe) of a boringly long three weeks of trade period.........plenty of time to be aggressive and stitch plenty of deals..

Siposstar#2
Club Player

The Craw wrote:

Ah so it is true ..... what I read from that is Roo is definitely being traded to the Pies ...... Joey is unhappy and wants to leave the club, Fisher and Armo are in a 2 way trade with GWS for Patto and our 3rd round pick.

:lol: I should apply for a job at SEN
Then I can rub it in your faces that I get paid to watch sport :P
Last edited by Siposstar#2 on Mon 07 Oct 2013 9:16pm, edited 1 time in total.

savatage
SS Life Member

Next time, stack into his car to get his attention and ask the bloody hard hitting questions. What are we paying you for???!!

Siposstar#2
Club Player

I'll go by at a similar time tomorrow. This time ill definitely stop if he's there.
By the way after seeing his place I don't think he moved to the saints out of the goodness of his heart :p

remboy
SS Hall of Fame

The Craw wrote:

I'm going to put it on Twitter. That should guarantee it's all over the papers tomorrow.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one.
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

The Craw wrote: Ah so it is true ..... what I read from that is Roo is definitely being traded to the Pies ...... Joey is unhappy and wants to leave the club, Fisher and Armo are in a 2 way trade with GWS for Patto and our 3rd round pick.

It's true, I read it on the internets. See it here.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
SaintWodonga
Club Player

Burkey 1 wrote:All year Scott has been saying we will be AGGRESSIVE in trading this year......maybe i'm missing something but I aint seeing it, apart from Delaney & Bruce we have not been linked to any player with some Talent, why are we not persuing Savage from Hawthorn or have i missed that part, am very frustrated with the lack of urgency atm, I know it's over 4 weeks but geez get SOMETHING done !!!!!!!
Aggressive can be trading for picks (I hope that's the case)!

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
The Craw wrote: Ah so it is true ..... what I read from that is Roo is definitely being traded to the Pies ...... Joey is unhappy and wants to leave the club, Fisher and Armo are in a 2 way trade with GWS for Patto and our 3rd round pick.

It's true, I read it on the internets. See it here.
I also read much the same thing here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=82803&start=1000

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Interesting trade bait
Hawthorn is open to offers for premiership midfielder Brad Sewell, with the club exploring ways to create additional salary cap space and generate opportunities for its young onballers.

The Hawks have put Sewell's name forward as a cheap potential trade in recent weeks and put the feelers out again as the trade period opened on Monday, happy for the 29-year-old to stay at Waverley Park should no new home present.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/s ... z2h2IRLQiR

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
evo
Club Player

Rossy would love him at Freo

Watts the Buzz
Club Player

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Pelchen and Co, don't trade DAL (unless he's willing to go); he redefines the term loyalty and would bleed red, white and black - one of our greatest players of the modern era fast approaching 300 games. He's never been in any sort of scandal, he is a champion (a term used VERY loosely these days), he never gets injured, he's an excellent clubman and could go another 4 - 5 years.

I know footy is just a business now and club loyalty and respect is fast disappearing (i.e. Lyon, Goddard) but DAL is a class act and I couldn't bear the thought of him in another jumper - it was hard enough seeing BJ in Red and Black.

I don't care what North is offering (not a lot by the sounds of things)....we need to keep DAL. What are we thinking even entertaining the thought of letting him go (and potentially for peanuts!). The fact that he's conscious of getting the best deal for the club in this whole debacle just says it all - deserves better.

supersaints
Club Player

" He's never been in any sort of scandal" (Dal)
Thought I saw a picture of his willy once?

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
noddy
Club Player

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/s ... z2h2f5aBb4

Greater Western Sydney has asked for pick 21 for defender Josh Bruce, a former zone player who is out of contract after playing 14 games in two years. Sam Fisher has been linked with the Giants, but their current priority is Collingwood defender Heath Shaw.

Image In Richo we trust.