Rumour that Scott has gone...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Rumour that Scott has gone...

joffaboy wrote:
1966 wrote:Mixed messages are being sent by the club.
On one hand, there is a perception that all our seniors players are up for trade.
Then Watters comes out and says to back off our players.
Looks like a shambles and no wonder players are getting annoyed.

Are you being willfully mischevious or haven't you been following this and am just ignorant????

Both Plechan and Bains have stated publicly. after SEN claimed there was a MASS EXEDUS of senior players that

1) All players are contracted
2) No player has said they wanted out
3) No enquiries about Joey
4) North and Essendon some initial enquiries about Dal but clause activated and he would WANT to go which he indicates he doesn't

Then Watter comes out and tells McGuire to F*** Off on Roo.

Where is the mixed messages in that for gods sake?????
The club has to find a way to better deal with how the media treat the Saints. Clearly we have a significant part of our supporter base that are ready to believe anything they hear or read and clearly the media feed from it.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Some people have their heads in the sand. Something is wrong. Sort it out St Kilda.

If grams whinging on twitter,is it wrong to like Scott more?

Wouldn't be a long shot to connect the dots from gram back to fisher.

IMHO anyway

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/o ... 6732569570

the rumour mongers been reading Patrick and taken the worst part of what is in reality a close to being one of few articles where Patrick has gone to the Source- The Chairman/president.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
SemperFidelis
SS Life Member

1966 wrote:Mixed messages are being sent by the club.
On one hand, there is a perception that all our seniors players are up for trade.
Then Watters comes out and says to back off our players.
Looks like a shambles and no wonder players are getting annoyed.

I expect that is the public face of Patrick Smith's "genuine tension" between Watters and Pelchen. Pelchen has to get talent in, but Watters needs them to play for him. As a team. Not just a random collection of champion data statistics and/or draft combine results.

What disturbs me most at the moment (quite apart from the idea that the world is falling apart) is that we have to attract a new CEO. There are plenty who will take the $, but we need a genuine gun who can manage this rabble. Or at least the public perception of a rabble. Who knows where the truth lies.

Always loyal
Munga
Saintsational Legend

Ba, we went through the same thing when GT started, s*** flying all over the place. We'll get through anything.

Gehrig emerged from scans yesterday saying he was "as sweet as a bun"
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

1966 wrote:If you read what I said "there is a perception"
The fact is Collingwood believed Rielwoldt was attainable. Where did this come from??????
GWS believe they can get Fisher.
North are extremely confident on Dal Santo.
Where is this coming from?
Time will tell but I'm not convinced Watters and Pelchan are singing from the same hymn book.
How do you know Collingwood believed Roo was attainable. Is it possible that it was big Eds ploy to make you and the rest of the footy public think that Roo was attainable. The club has made a statement to confirm he never was attainable.

Where have you heard or read that North are extremely confident on Dal?

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:If grams whinging on twitter,is it wrong to like Scott more?

Wouldn't be a long shot to connect the dots from gram back to fisher.

IMHO anyway
Yup.

sax
Club Player

1966 wrote:If you read what I said "there is a perception"
The fact is Collingwood believed Rielwoldt was attainable. Where did this come from??????
GWS believe they can get Fisher.
North are extremely confident on Dal Santo.
Where is this coming from?
Time will tell but I'm not convinced Watters and Pelchan are singing from the same hymn book.
I don't know if any body at the club is on the same page!

On the day we signed Jason Holmes, Ameet Bains on SEN, stated that the club & Dal had activated the trigger in Dal's contract, so he definately needs to be traded.

But Pelchen said that Dal still had the option of leaving as a Free Agent.

I'm getting a tad confused & pretty sick of all the BS!

I may not sign up for my 20th year as a member yet, it's getting harder anyway living in SA!

Foundation Social Club Member No. 296
Richter
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
FQF wrote:Agree with Ralph. Back him or sack him. Instability will bring us to our knees.

Can they at least finish the bloody review and get through trade period before changing the fkn coach???

Too much to ask for the media vultures???????
To be fair Ralph does say back him or sack him by Xmas... which seems a pretty reasonable time period to me... in fact with the end of the trade/draft period on 25 Oct and the draft on 21 Nov... I would suggest that if we are going to let him go then doing it in early November would cause the least disruption during the trade period, give time for the completion of the review (?by Andrew Thompson, NOT Chris Pelchen as has previously been suggested on here) AND give us enough time to get someone else on board before our 2013 trip to Colorado... which I'm guessing would be early December.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
PADDLEPOP1001
Club Player

We need a comment from the club to reinforce where we are at!

PADDLEPOP1000
Richter
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote: What I will say JB is we do have someone unhappy at the club. To much of a coincidence that this sort of stuff is coming out all the time. We need to find the person and remove him or her from the club.
Perhaps. But it may be a number of people. And it may not be untrue.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:
plugger66 wrote: What I will say JB is we do have someone unhappy at the club. To much of a coincidence that this sort of stuff is coming out all the time. We need to find the person and remove him or her from the club.

Yes as I typed I realised it could be few people and if its true then thats ok. We either sack SW or pelchan or both. The club is bigger than anyone including the players, the coaches and the dobbers.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

PADDLEPOP1001 wrote:We need a comment from the club to reinforce where we are at!
Should the club react to every false rumour going about ATM

We have had Bains make a statement

We have had Pelcan make statments

We have had statements on the website

We had Watters and Nettlefold make statments.

If you aren't clear by now the clubs position you never will be.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
FQF wrote:Agree with Ralph. Back him or sack him. Instability will bring us to our knees.

Can they at least finish the bloody review and get through trade period before changing the fkn coach???

Too much to ask for the media vultures???????
To be fair Ralph does say back him or sack him by Xmas... which seems a pretty reasonable time period to me... in fact with the end of the trade/draft period on 25 Oct and the draft on 21 Nov... I would suggest that if we are going to let him go then doing it in early November would cause the least disruption during the trade period, give time for the completion of the review (?by Andrew Thompson, NOT Chris Pelchen as has previously been suggested on here) AND give us enough time to get someone else on board before our 2013 trip to Colorado... which I'm guessing would be early December.
I doubt very much that an AFL club would sack a coach in December. Has that ever happened? Why would a club do that to itself. Doesn't make sense. Jon Ralph just throwing out tweets on a coffee break.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:

I don't care if it's true or untrue. Collingwood has heaps of internal rumblings. You deal with it in house and pretend to be a united front while politicking to your own advantage, just like a listed company not every one is going to be on the same page but at least look like you are.

It's a bit like a couple that come to dinner and fight in public, just shows a low rent attitude and makes you look like trash. DON'T AIR YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY IDIOTS.

bergsone
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
PADDLEPOP1001 wrote:We need a comment from the club to reinforce where we are at!

What about a statement from the bootstudder?........sorry forgot we sacked him didn't we :wink:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

bergsone wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

What about a statement from the bootstudder?........sorry forgot we sacked him didn't we :wink:
Heard he is the leak

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

joffaboy wrote:
bergsone wrote:What about a statement from the bootstudder?........sorry forgot we sacked him didn't we :wink:
Heard he is the leak
More likely to be the water boy.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

You mean this numpty?

Lance or James??

Middo
Club Player

Terry Wallace on SEN been hitting us hard over the last 30 mins , said we are an absolute shambles and in a dire place as a club.
Mentioned Lyon and his recruiting and even threw in Polo & Patterson names as big mistakes by the club for picking them up.
Gotta laugh as he probably got them to Richmond .....PS Did he recruit Cousins BM ...?

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
Grrrrr
Club Player

Tony74, you out there? Able to shed any light what is going (or not going) on at the club!?

Unf**kingbeliveable.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:Terry Wallace on SEN been hitting us hard over the last 30 mins , said we are an absolute shambles and in a dire place as a club.
Mentioned Lyon and his recruiting and even threw in Polo & Patterson names as big mistakes by the club for picking them up.
Gotta laugh as he probably got them to Richmond .....PS Did he recruit Cousins BM ...?
lol - Terry Wallace :D

Look all of this might be true, but where is the substance behind these rumours.

Did Wallace back up his rant? Give us names and corroboration Wallace.

Gives us verifiable facts SEN

OR STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lance or James??

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

joffaboy wrote:You mean this numpty?
Yep.
I heard that he knows Hugh Jackman, who knows Russell Crowe, who knows Eric Bana.
Do the math.

Richter
SS Life Member

Cairnsman wrote:I doubt very much that an AFL club would sack a coach in December. Has that ever happened? Why would a club do that to itself. Doesn't make sense. Jon Ralph just throwing out tweets on a coffee break.
Come to think of it, I have never heard of that either... perhaps you're right.