Spencer White

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: Spencer White

kimberlysaint - i unreservedly apologise. my quick rude response was uncalled for.

But on the topic - I have serious reservations whether we got our fitness/power balance right this year and I have serious reservations that Bill Davoren - experienced in training female triathletes - is the guy we want at our footy club.

He didnt do well at the Dogs in his time and so far his results with us are very poor.

I remain highly skeptical we have the right guy and I think the question needs to be asked.

This is arguably the most important job at the club and this guy has gone under the radar and escaped criticism - and his record needs scrutiny and it aint good when it comes to Footy.

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Con Gorozidis wrote:kimberlysaint - i unreservedly apologise. my quick rude response was uncalled for.
Kudos Con. Those who've never let fly, and then thought better or it... small club.
Con Gorozidis wrote:But on the topic - I have serious reservations whether we got our fitness/power balance right this year and I have serious reservations that Bill Davoren - experienced in training female triathletes - is the guy we want at our footy club.
I think you are onto something here Con. Too many of our players have become too soft under the current wimpy conditioning regime. I think we need to toughen up the training...with a particular focus re on ballers. To achieve the required radical turnaround, what we need from our players is to man-up, no nonsense, hard headed, balls of steel... and this is the bloke for the task, Lee Sin. Lee is a world renowned physical and mental conditioning guru... get him down to Seaford Saintas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... m_7uOMuIeE

That's what we need... balls of steel. :twisted:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
matrix
Saintsational Legend

we should go for broke me thinks
just forget the rest and get the best

and only then
will we become hard and tough enough to be truly fist worthy

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Dave McNamara wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... m_7uOMuIeE

That's what we need... balls of steel. :twisted:
Those Shaolin Monks sure know how to take a kick in the nuts! Amazing.

But really the question has to be asked. This Davoren bloke has mainly trained female triathletes (nothing could be further removed from football) and the Bulldogs and then us and we were third bottom and generally well off the pace - we never looked physically competitive when the heat was on. In fact at times against good sides we looked like a bunch of female triathletes.

The question has to be seriously asked whether this guy is any good.

I say a firm NO.

kimberly saint
Club Player

Con Gorozidis wrote:kimberlysaint - i unreservedly apologise. my quick rude response was uncalled for.
no worries mate , i respect your passion for the club