Dear Caro

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

samwell
Club Player

Re: Dear Caro

jimmy_slats wrote:Sorry im the name caller am i? Im not the one making jokes about my parents you prick! Just because someone uses a word that is not well liked dosent make them illiterit it makes the person going on about ignorant. All i have done is use a word where as you have made judment on me my life style my parents and my intelect... Now you tell me whos the year 8 school girl here and what bubble your living you ignorant person. And i never said she runs with the majority if you had read my post properly.
Using a word that's not well-liked doesn't make you illiterate. However this post pretty much proves it..

Kickit
Club Player

samwell wrote:
jimmy_slats wrote:Sorry im the name caller am i? Im not the one making jokes about my parents you prick! Just because someone uses a word that is not well liked dosent make them illiterit it makes the person going on about ignorant. All i have done is use a word where as you have made judment on me my life style my parents and my intelect... Now you tell me whos the year 8 school girl here and what bubble your living you ignorant person. And i never said she runs with the majority if you had read my post properly.
Using a word that's not well-liked doesn't make you illiterate. However this post pretty much proves it..
Not illiterit though.

Harvey To Hayes
Club Player

twirlyhair wrote:
jimmy_slats wrote:Im on my phone so i dont really care about that and if you continue to read what i have said it was that she will do anything to milk a story to from what ever souce she can gather no matter how credible they are
The argument is not with what you said, it is with the sexist and derogatory manner with which you say it. Okay?
Unfortunately it's this sanctimonious rubbish that makes this forum always fall so far short of its potential. Having to read through pages of people having a go at each other and acting surprised that some people posting anonymously on the internet don't meed their ethical expectations to get to a skerrick of decent information on the Saints is just too painstaking... Such a shame, we're all Saints fans and there's some real insight on here (on occasion) but it's just not worth it...

The future's so bright I've got to wear shades...
twirlyhair
Club Player

Harvey To Hayes wrote:
twirlyhair wrote:
jimmy_slats wrote:Im on my phone so i dont really care about that and if you continue to read what i have said it was that she will do anything to milk a story to from what ever souce she can gather no matter how credible they are
The argument is not with what you said, it is with the sexist and derogatory manner with which you say it. Okay?
Unfortunately it's this sanctimonious rubbish that makes this forum always fall so far short of its potential. Having to read through pages of people having a go at each other and acting surprised that some people posting anonymously on the internet don't meed their ethical expectations to get to a skerrick of decent information on the Saints is just too painstaking... Such a shame, we're all Saints fans and there's some real insight on here (on occasion) but it's just not worth it...
Sorry for standing up decent behaviour on a public forum...sigh...

jamesmc
Club Player

Zed wrote:Dear Caro

thanks for 'exposing' St Kilda's apparent culture issues. I also heard you on Adelaide radio recently discuss the same thing, and bringing up Ahmed Saads once off sports drink mistake, and the St Kilda school girl incident as examples of the culture issue. Long bows indeed.

I look forward to reading your follow up article on how this compares to other clubs - perhaps starting with Richmond.

Lets compare Ahmed Saad to say Justin Charles - the first player found guilty of systematically procuring and taking steroids. Ok so it was 1997 - too far in the past ? .. well lets try Dustin Martin and Daniel Conners on their booze and sleeping pills bender, straight after the Olympics scandal. Pity that Daniel wasn't quite as good as Dustin, because he might still be on the list trying to negotiate a huge contract. Seems to me Caro that we have the basis of an unchecked booze and drugs culture at Richmond. But that was a couple of years ago. Do we really want to bring that up again ? .. well doesn't stop you bringing up the St Kilda schoolgirl story as an example of St Kilda's culture problems - which as we all know was a huge fabrication and I cant recall you ever apologising to Nick Reiwoldt for.

Now its revealed that Jake King brings a bikie leader into the dressing rooms. So lets review that. The leader of an organisation known to manufacture and distribute illegal substances is invited into a dressing room full of cashed up young men with high stress levels and limited ways they can relax. A recruiting ground that drug lords must dream about. Really Caro - why not smash Richmond for their continual failure to properly manage this drug and booze culture at Richmond?. Clint Jones made a very stupid mistake whilst no doubt under the influence of alcohol .. but whats Jake Kings excuse ? .. I assume he was sober when he was in the dressing room. Pity we cant say the same thing for the bikie leader- who knows what influences he may have been under, or which Richmond players are now indeed under the bikie leaders disturbing influence.

It must be hard for you. Growing up as a little girl, Richmond were a powerhouse at the top of the ladder whilst St Kilda was the rabble at the other end. But for the last 20 years its been roles reversed. Weve played finals and lots of them. But for a bit of luck we could have had 3 or more premierships in that time. Your beloved Richmond have barely played 3 finals games in the same period. So overawed by the novelty of playing finals this year that they choked - again.

So maybe our culture isn't as bad when you start to compare other clubs. If you were a male, I would tell you to 'man up' , and keep your biases out of your stories and draw conclusions from meaningful facts , not half truths nor your inner most desires to be proven right. You were once a good columnist. Like an ageing footballer near the end of their career who resorts to throwing punches out of frustration, you now start grasping onto what you think will make headlines, rather than providing some intelligent commentary.

Take a good look in the mirror and work out if you care about how you want to be remembered.
You forgot to mention why Rance was being stalked by a man with a history of selling and using drugs. :roll:

jamesmc
Club Player

jimmy_slats wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
jimmy_slats wrote:it was a reference to the lengths she will go to milk a story from anything and yes my parents did pay for my school did yours? i can call her what ever i feel like there is no law against it just your opinion which is all anyone on here gets when they give theirs!

No my parents didnt pay for schooling as i went to a public school. And yes you can call anyone anything you like. Its just proves that paying school fees doesnt equate to saying things that should be left in the school yard.

Why not just say she writes crap? Why say the word sl*t?

i went to public schooling to but parents still have to pay money and yes i could of said other words but that is just how strong my hatred is for her.... if she was more inclined to not act as one the majority of the time i truly believe i would have a much different opinion of her.
It's too not to, maybe they should have paid for your education. :wink: