Sack Daniel Rich

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

kimberly saint
Club Player

Re: Sack Daniel Rich

people jump to conclusions fare to easy if any club should give him benefit of doubt it is our supporters. On a different spin there use to be a guy drink down our local who was in a wheel chair that was the biggest pig a hole you could meet and even more so when he had few under his belt. He was such a rude prick he be the sort guy you would threw a kebab on .. Things are not always as they seem

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Bit of an update

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/daniel ... 6712976301

THE Brisbane Lions have confirmed Daniel Rich as the player at the centre of allegation from a disabled man that he was assaulted on the eve of Mad Monday celebrations.

It is alleged the accomplished midfielder and 2009 Rising Star winner insulted and assaulted a man in a wheelchair waiting for a taxi in Brisbane's inner west.

Robert Partridge, 41, of Woolloongabba, told The Courier-Mail he had finished work for the evening on Sunday evening and was rolling down the hill at Toowong to the taxi rank when Rich ran towards him screaming, "Wheelchair, wheelchair, wheelchair."

"My car had broken down the previous week so I was catching public transport, which isn't easy being in a wheelchair. I had had a tough day at work so I decided to shout myself a cab home," Mr Partridge said.

"I was in the process of rolling down the hill to the cab rank and as I came down the corner there is a particular rough surface, that's when I hit (came across) this idiot and he was running at me screaming 'wheelchair, wheelchair, wheelchair'."

Recognising the man as a Brisbane Lions player, Mr Partridge said he braced in his chair before being pushed.

"I had my hands fully extended forward to the ground holding the chair like in a brace position, (I was) pretty vulnerable," he said.

"He ended up coming behind me and launching forward, pushing me.

"I had the chance to brace, turned around and said, 'What the f--- are you doing, you c---?' Then all his mates chipped in with, 'in your face, wheelchair'.".....

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

It's all a bit hard to believe.

Maybe up there with Dane Swan's beating up of a disabled janitor?

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

'in your face, wheelchair'.".....
That's a bit Rich

suss
Club Player

Have there always been jerks like this or is it a modern phenomena? I mean, would this have happened 50 years ago? What the **** is wrong with these people.

He should be deregistered if true.

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Apparently the whole incident has now been watered down to a disabled dude trying to get AFL players reamed from behind, even if he had to ad lib what actually happened.

I'm surprised Caro and that idiot Robbo didn't go all out and demand Rich was dumped :roll: :roll: :roll:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Really poor attempt by Rich to one up Clint.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

desertsaint wrote:Really poor attempt by Rich to one up Clint.
poor attempt by caro to one up herself, or maybe it's more accurate to say two up re caro

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?