Who the HELL????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Re: Who the HELL????

caught the last 10 seconds-- and basicly yesterdays story-- he wanted ' justice--
couldn't they fit it on last night...

ended with Tracey saying Blake had accepted apolopy and $$ - which he had kindly donated to a charity-

But they have had a day of headline..

he suggests he is twice the man CJ is.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
plugger66 wrote:What a stitch up. People have a go at the HS but that was the worst beat up in history.
What happened?

Brought up everything that has happened or apparently happened in the last few years. Told everyone we hadnt won a flag since 1966. The drawf basically complained that we hired them even though thats their job. Showed a text Joey sent after the event which meant jack. it was pathetic.

maverick
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
maverick wrote:
plugger66 wrote:What a stitch up. People have a go at the HS but that was the worst beat up in history.
What happened?

Brought up everything that has happened or apparently happened in the last few years. Told everyone we hadnt won a flag since 1966. The drawf basically complained that we hired them even though thats their job. Showed a text Joey sent after the event which meant jack. it was pathetic.
Thanks.
Isn't Tracey a Saints supporter?
Shocked a legitimate news show like ACA would resort to a story like this :lol: :lol:

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

The "shocking relevation":

Joey didn't think he did a very good job.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

How does Leigh not have the sense to pay the guy for his burnt clothes!!!!!!! After setting fire to someone public relations 101, let alone common courtesy, says you pay for his clothes.

slider
Club Player

Mr Johnston, meanwhile, has cancelled a gig on Thursday night as a gorilla chasing a strip-teasing banana in a Fitzroy burlesque show. :roll:

SemperFidelis
SS Life Member

A complete beat up, but not Joey's finest effort on the second email (I'm ignoring his reference to "midgets" in the booking email).

The report made out the second email was sent the next morning. Did he not know the man was set on fire? Or does that say it all (ie that it was a contained incident that others didn't notice).

Can I suggest the Club removes Joey as Chief "Entertainment" Monitor immediately?

The predictable and misleading references to the "Schoolgirl" disaster were the lowpoint for me.

Always loyal
Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:How does Leigh not have the sense to pay the guy for his burnt clothes!!!!!!! After setting fire to someone public relations 101, let alone common courtesy, says you pay for his clothes.
did you see the 'burnt clothes'?

There was a hole about the size of a 20c piece in his kecks!

And according to Joey, he was fine with it at the time and didn't have an issue when asked on the night!

Interestingly, it seems that Joey didn't want to pay him full stop. I wonder if that's why this went public?

R. Harvey 3 votes!
Club Player

Im a farking steaming! WTF was that? Fair dinkum who is this little fukwit!
Im a really sick of our club copping this s***? It was sorted out yesterday was it not???
What else does thiss c*nt want? Did anyone die? No, Did anyone end up in hospital? No?
Then the reference to the school girl fyck me! The b1tch lied her arse off and was never pregnant yet
that is never mentioned? Wouldn't wanna ruin a good BS story! I am so P155ed off right now!!!!!

When Harvey played his first game in 1988, I was a 12yo wearing short pants and struggling with my readin', writin' and 'rithmetic in grade eight. Now, I'm a father of three and a retired AFL player. And he's still going. Amazing! - Michael Voss
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:
Bluthy wrote:How does Leigh not have the sense to pay the guy for his burnt clothes!!!!!!! After setting fire to someone public relations 101, let alone common courtesy, says you pay for his clothes.

And according to Joey, he was fine with it at the time and didn't have an issue when asked on the night!

Interestingly, it seems that Joey didn't want to pay him full stop. I wonder if that's why this went public?

You have got it 100% right. The fine with it at the time is the real issue. The players went home or out without even knowing there was an issue.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

so what did joey's email say, and when was it sent?

70s sainter
Club Player

Dwarf-" two of them came dressed as priests"
Interwiewer-" priests?!! At stkilda ???!!!"

Absolute c@#k suckers . I've lost all sympathy for him now and a handy reminder of the complete trash that a current affair is.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:

Hey but that 20c piece must look like the size of a dinner plate to him

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Please stop you people another day of markinusa threatening to post my name all over social media will destroy me. Apparently Im a bully and endorse evil and hate crimes. Apparently Im evil and he will use my name in lectures about people and hate crimes.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:

The amount of damage doesn't matter - HE WAS LIT ON FIRE!!! Joey should have enough common sense to forsee the problems for the club coming out of this incident - you apologise profusely, pay the guy what you agreed, cover the costs of his clothes then maybe a little extra - and then hope like hell it doesn't leak. Instead he inflamed the situation (excuse pun) and put the guy even more offside. Idiotic. And he's one of our senior leaders. Explains a lot

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:Please stop you people another day of markinusa threatening to post my name all over social media will destroy me. Apparently Im a bully and endorse evil and hate crimes. Apparently Im evil and he will use my name in lectures about people and hate crimes.

You do know markinusa is an umpire so get what you deserve.

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:

The amount of damage doesn't matter - HE WAS LIT ON FIRE!!! Joey should have enough common sense to forsee the problems for the club coming out of this incident - you apologise profusely, pay the guy what you agreed, cover the costs of his clothes then maybe a little extra - and then hope like hell it doesn't leak. Instead he inflamed the situation (excuse pun) and put the guy even more offside. Idiotic. And he's one of our senior leaders. Explains a lot
I doubt he was lit on fire at all by the looks of it.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:

Thats ok if you actually thought there was some issue from the day before but the dwarfs left only because their shift was finished. the players had no knowledge whatsoever that they were upset then next morning you get some text asking for money. yes he probably could have paid but he didnt. Id be pretty sure giving him $50 for his clothes wasnt stopping all this crap. The players stuffed up by hiring the guys.

Middo
Club Player

If anything I reckon the ACA interview went in out favor ....made him look like a dill and Martin Blake a very poor reporter , pregnant schoolgirl for crying out loud !!! Give him some $$$$$ and let him go back to Gorilla costumes or was that Chimpanzee outfits ..?

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:Please stop you people another day of markinusa threatening to post my name all over social media will destroy me. Apparently Im a bully and endorse evil and hate crimes. Apparently Im evil and he will use my name in lectures about people and hate crimes.

You do know markinusa is an umpire so get what you deserve.

I did suggest he needed help so I was right. I wonder if you take a small player he reports you for committing a hate crime.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

The club has apologised again. This time for Joey's email..

Why don't they just leave it.

==============

I am writing to you to let you know there will be a television report tonight on the events surrounding the players’ end of season celebration.

I can confirm Leigh Montagna, who was the initial point of contact for the entertainers, replied to an email from Mr Blake Johnston on Monday evening.

The email was critical of the standard of entertainment paid for.

Leigh Montagna has attempted to personally apologise to Mr Johnston for adding to his distress.

Sincerely,

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
stevie
Saintsational Legend

'JOEY, LOOK....DE FLAME, DE FLAME!'

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:If anything I reckon the ACA interview went in out favor ....made him look like a dill and Martin Blake a very poor reporter , pregnant schoolgirl for crying out loud !!! Give him some $$$$$ and let him go back to Gorilla costumes or was that Chimpanzee outfits ..?
Pygmy Marmoset

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: The players stuffed up by hiring the guys.
They sure did.

And although these little guys may be thinking they're getting great publicity out of all of this, I can't help but think there may be many groups out there who will now think twice about employing their services.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
plugger66 wrote: The players stuffed up by hiring the guys.
They sure did.

And although these little guys may be thinking they're getting great publicity out of all of this, I can't help but think there may be many groups out there who will now think twice about employing their services.
I would have to agree - they are probably doing their business more hurt than good - that said some see bad publicity as being good publicity and given their business is practically a joke anyway it might not do them any harm to accentuate it.