Podsiadly elbow to Jack

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Re: Podsiadly elbow to Jack

I agree with P66.

How on earth is the umpire supposed to see the elbow.

Cut the guy some slack.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Beno88
SS Hall of Fame

SainterK wrote:
Beno88 wrote:I reckon Varcoe could be in trouble for kicking Geary in the first quarter too. Happened on the boundary line near the saints bench well after the ball had gone.
Was that when he tripped him by grabbing his ankle?

Didn't like the attention.
Na that was Motlop later on. Although I don't know how that wasn't a free, was right in front of the umpire. A trip by hand used to be an automatic fifty.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Its more amazing what supporters see and also miss. its good to see you back once there is a knocking of umpires thread. I still cant beleive you didnt belt an impire when you played or was the end free kicks 70 to your side and nil to the opposition?

Why would you belt a umpire in local football? They dont have agends like AFL umpires. Anyone see the last quarter of Collingwood v GWS ? You would swear someone had gone down at three quarter time and told them to give GWS nothing.
he can't even spell maggott for pity's sake...... :roll:

Whats going on rolling eyes?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

It's hard to see the elbow though, it's blocked by Jacks chin

;)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Beno88 wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Beno88 wrote:I reckon Varcoe could be in trouble for kicking Geary in the first quarter too. Happened on the boundary line near the saints bench well after the ball had gone.
Was that when he tripped him by grabbing his ankle?

Didn't like the attention.
Na that was Motlop later on. Although I don't know how that wasn't a free, was right in front of the umpire. A trip by hand used to be an automatic fifty.

No its just a free kick. Sounds like an error.

resaintlee
Club Player

Only saw it the once but the Stanley whack to the pod's head in the last looked........impressive?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Jack will go for this for sure and so he ought to

2 weeks for the dirty sniper Steven - the whole world could see he was trying to take poor old Pods elbow out using his jaw!

Just a low act......

"The above illustrates current MRP logic - all names have been left the same to deflect attention away from Cats players in the gun....."

“Yeah….nah””
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:Jack will go for this for sure and so he ought to

2 weeks for the dirty sniper Steven - the whole world could see he was trying to take poor old Pods elbow out using his jaw!

Just a low act......

"The above illustrates current MRP logic - all names have been left the same to deflect attention away from Cats players in the gun....."

And to think I thought Bartel got a week for something that many thought he may get off.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

How was Motlop not reported?. That's tripping plain and simple. So you can do that now - when a player runs past grab his leg and try and get him injured? Didn't even get a free. Unbelievable how much the umpires love Geelong.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:How was Motlop not reported?. That's tripping plain and simple. So you can do that now - when a player runs past grab his leg and try and get him injured? Didn't even get a free. Unbelievable how much the umpires love Geelong.

Well a journo on SEN today thought James Hird should get off because he believes in his own innocence. By that logic if Motlop didn't "feel" like getting reported you should all f%$# off.

maverick
Saintsational Legend

very lucky for low impact, Steven had to go off, would have thought medium contact.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:very lucky for low impact, Steven had to go off, would have thought medium contact.

I think that is decided by our clubs medical report.

Greg T
Club Player

SainterK wrote:It's hard to see the elbow though, it's blocked by Jacks chin

Sure was, got a bit of a fist first too......
Should of got 3 IMO

;)

100 goals in 14 games...Lockett is the key
Griggsy
SS Life Member

"Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the St Kilda Football Club, the incident was assessed as negligent conduct (one point), low impact (one point) and high contact (two points)."

Negligent makes me laugh. You could see his intent.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

A cowardly Cat gets a slap on the wrist. Surprise, surprise.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Greg T
Club Player

Griggsy wrote:"Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the St Kilda Football Club, the incident was assessed as negligent conduct (one point), low impact (one point) and high contact (two points)."

Infuriating really, the more u watch it the more the intent ...

100 goals in 14 games...Lockett is the key
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Low impact? WT<deleted by forum police>
Pod is about 30 kg heavier than Jack so his arms are strong.
Low impact doesn't result in the player ending up on the turf, unless your name is Selwood or you play soccer.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Basing findings on club's medical reports is a joke.

I could slap a rear naked choke on someone and they'd be unconscious in 8 seconds. Out cold.

The doctor's report would say that I'm fine within 5 minutes of waking up.

If you clip someone on the jaw, they can be knocked out cold but wake up without any issues at all.

Does this mean that both of these situations would be classed as low impact? It's ridiculous. Jack was elbowed flush on the jaw, and was put on his arse due to it. He went off the ground.

Does the fact that his jaw wasn't broken and/or he wasn't concussed mean it was low impact? Fair dinkum. Who thinks this s*** up?

I remember Ryan Hargreaves giving Heath Black one on the chin with far less force than what Podsiadly did to Jack - but Black spent the afternoon on the bench because of it.

I could kick someone in the liver which would drop them like a bag of spuds and kep them down for 5 minutes. But once they got back up, they'd be fine. Does that mean that is considered low impact?

Fair dinkum moronic.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Greg T wrote:
Griggsy wrote:"Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the St Kilda Football Club, the incident was assessed as negligent conduct (one point), low impact (one point) and high contact (two points)."

I still can't believe he didn't get a free against him! Unbelievable.

SunburySaint
Club Player

rodgerfox wrote:
Greg T wrote:

I still can't believe he didn't get a free against him! Unbelievable.
The free was already payed for holding the ball.... If it wasn't holding the ball then there would of been a free for high contact.... either way we still got a free kick, so not sure why we are still harping on about a "free" not being payed against him....different story if no free kick was payed at all

Now lives in Geelong...
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Watch the replay.

No free was paid to Jack. The umpire didn't even flinch let alone put the whistle to his mouth, until Podsiadly was taken to ground.

I don't comment on umpires wearing my eye patch. I'm not complaining as a Saints supporter that there wasn't a free paid. I'm commenting on the incompetence to be meters away and in direct sight if it - yet miss it entirely. It's unbelievable.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:Watch the replay.

No free was paid to Jack. The umpire didn't even flinch let alone put the whistle to his mouth, until Podsiadly was taken to ground.

I don't comment on umpires wearing my eye patch. I'm not complaining as a Saints supporter that there wasn't a free paid. I'm commenting on the incompetence to be meters away and in direct sight if it - yet miss it entirely. It's unbelievable.

Rubbish RF. How could the umpire possibly see the elbow

Here is the still that proves the umpires innocence

Image[/quote]

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

nope
no intention there at all

what a crock of <deletedbymods>

Furphy
Club Player

Bluthy wrote:How was Motlop not reported?. That's tripping plain and simple. So you can do that now - when a player runs past grab his leg and try and get him injured? Didn't even get a free. Unbelievable how much the umpires love Geelong.
I agree, the most blatant tripping I have seen and no action taken. Imagine if Stephen Baker did something like that! :twisted: