Sack the Coach...Pfft

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Burkey 1
Club Player

Sack the Coach...Pfft

If i have to read one more thread about sacking Watters fair dinkum I'll scream.

Understand where we are at and be very proud to witness our young kids fighting and developing all the time.

As long we see efforts like this and have smart recruiting we will be okay.

I do however think Scott needs to look at some of his coaching assistants going forward but please give Watters a bloody chance, he took over a team in decline and the rebuild will take time !!!!

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sack the Coach...Pfft

Burkey 1 wrote:If i have to read one more thread about sacking Watters fair dinkum I'll scream.

Understand where we are at and be very proud to witness our young kids fighting and developing all the time.

As long we see efforts like this and have smart recruiting we will be okay.

I do however think Scott needs to look at some of his coaching assistants going forward but please give Watters a bloody chance, he took over a team in decline and the rebuild will take time !!!!
Hopefully the naysayers tonight were on the poison of choice watching at home, and getting worked up and posting crud, that would at least explain some of the shite I've read on here tonight. :lol: :lol:

The list changes for 2025 have begun, always an interesting time for an avid supporter.