Milera

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Milera

ShanghaiSaint wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Ordinary footballer. Wont help the side improve. If he plays who cares and if he doesnt who cares. We need the young guys to come one. He isnt one of them.
very harsh P66 with time think Terry and TDL could be something... they don't all start as stars champ... Sam Fisher if i recall took some time to get to his current level.

Both those guys are nearly 26 years old and are small forwards. They arent getting better. We played a shocking side. Its funny ho we forget how ordinary the whole side is after beating a bad side by 6 goals. Milne is a star who is struggling because the side is no good. Milera isnt a star and will struggle even more against good sides. We have ordinary players and that is why we are struggling. Murdoch, Wright and Webster may not be them but Milera and TDL are.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

I thought he looked much better tonight
and the captain gave him encouragement-

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
ShanghaiSaint wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Ordinary footballer. Wont help the side improve. If he plays who cares and if he doesnt who cares. We need the young guys to come one. He isnt one of them.
very harsh P66 with time think Terry and TDL could be something... they don't all start as stars champ... Sam Fisher if i recall took some time to get to his current level.

Both those guys are nearly 26 years old and are small forwards. They arent getting better. We played a shocking side. Its funny ho we forget how ordinary the whole side is after beating a bad side by 6 goals. Milne is a star who is struggling because the side is no good. Milera isnt a star and will struggle even more against good sides. We have ordinary players and that is why we are struggling. Murdoch, Wright and Webster may not be them but Milera and TDL are.

Which is your opinion something you seem to criticise others for giving. Stop being annoying or I will crack it and demand an apology back for making me feel dumber after reading your posts.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

ShanghaiSaint wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
gringo wrote:
Wright will be a star but I think Terry could be too. He has the tools just needs to back up over and over doing the stuff he did tonight. His pace and touch are elite just needs the belief and drive and he could be anything.
Timid Terry is not part of our future. I reckon he goes out as soon as Milne comes back, or sooner still if Saad kicks a bag for Sandy tomorrow.
i don't think we missed Saad tonight... Milne missed him.... i would place Saad in the Terry TDL goup. Terry has more silk over Saad.
we missed Milne

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Could be a gun in a really good side.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

ShanghaiSaint wrote:
gringo wrote:Lucky no one took a chance on J pod because old guys can't be any good.
point!
Ask Plugger. Apparently Terry is far too old at the ripe old age of 25.

Yep you are spot on. Can't believe we didn't play Saunders against Melbourne. Get him to fifty games as fast as we can. Has speed, uses the ball well and is good defensively.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

8856brother wrote:
ShanghaiSaint wrote:
gringo wrote:Lucky no one took a chance on J pod because old guys can't be any good.
point!
Ask Plugger.
Not if we want to know anything about AFL football..he's a top 10 poster...what do they know about football...F*** all based on what we've seen so far... :roll: :roll: :roll:

The list changes for 2025 have begun, always an interesting time for an avid supporter.
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Please refrain from using logic in a thread bashing a guy who has played a handful of games. It makes the "he's s***" posts look stupid

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
Junior
Club Player

Absolute myth that he canot play in the midfield, he came to us a winger.

Have watched him start ins the centre square for Sandy and tear it up.

Is a much better player up the ground than as a small forward, if he does not make it it will be because he does not have the required intensity.

A champion team will always beat a team of champions.
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Milera is exceptionally skilled.... He is below par

Has brain fades, can lack awareness and have terrible clangers, but can also create because he is so clean and has terrific balance, skills and vision...

Which contradicts itself I know.... But his footy goes from one extreme to the other

Aaron Fiora was exceptionally skilled

ljpoyz
Club Player

Spot on Junior, if he doesnt make it, itll be because of a lack of drive and defensive skills.
Junior wrote:Absolute myth that he canot play in the midfield, he came to us a winger.

Have watched him start ins the centre square for Sandy and tear it up.

Is a much better player up the ground than as a small forward, if he does not make it it will be because he does not have the required intensity.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

4 weeks ago everyone said he couldnt play. As I said i wish I had half his abilty but there are reasons we arent a good side and he is one of them. If he can play then who cant because we have won 3 games so obviously many are no good. List those for me if people have the guts to have an opinion. I say Milera wont improve the side so tell me who also isnt good enough.