Where is plugger66 and stbryon ?????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Re: Where is plugger66 and stbryon ?????

matrix wrote:I heard he was bringing us All a present back

A ping pong ball for each and every one of us.
And when you try to serve, everyone of them will stick to the bat

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Constructive criticism of umpiring and the rules is one thing

Curlys endless tinfoil hat spaceman consiracy theories are another

You hate umpires and think every single one of them have an agenda against St Kilda..we get it!

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Constructive criticism of umpiring and the rules is one thing

You hate umpires and think every single one of them have an agenda against St Kilda..we get it!
Yep. Are you getting the message at all Curly? Not just from P66 and me. There are several others making reference to your obsession as well.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
Don't drag me into this! :shock: :x :evil:

:P

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Is p66 back yet as I haven't noticed?

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:

Yep. Are you getting the message at all Curly? Not just from P66 and me. There are several others making reference to your obsession as well.
Figures don't lie. Then again the club did seek clarification of our shfitful treatment. Maybe there wrong as well.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
st.byron wrote:

Figures don't lie. Then again the club did seek clarification of our shfitful treatment. Maybe there wrong as well.
So you think the Club went in and called them a bunch of conspiracy cheats who deliberately pay frees against us cos they hate us?

OK then.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

No as that would never happen. They may have thought it but clearly you wouldn't say it. Numbers don't lie and our numbers reflect poor treatment for what ever reason that's up for debate.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:So you think the Club went in and called them a bunch of conspiracy cheats who deliberately pay frees against us cos they hate us?

OK then.

No but maybe asked why we have a -45 differential, why the umpiring suddenly changed in qtr 4, why the umpires paid numerous in the back frees for WCE players throwing themselves to groud, including a gift goal to priddis in the fourth qtr, why Butler can dive on the ball in the goal square with 2 mins to go and the Saints 2 points in front and it is a ball up, While 90 seconds Saad is caught high, gets ridden into the ground and then gets pinged for holding the ball.

Or maybe they can ask the umpires bosses why they did not get a free kick in 1 qtr and then ten minutes of the the game against North (meaning North did not infringe in over 30 minutes of football) and why we got penalised 6-1 (ours being an OOF) in qtr4 in the game against WCE, meaning in two games we got not one free kick paid by an umpire decision in over one half.

It is not an illusion. The umpiring has been disgraceful this season. We have been given a terrible run with the umpires. We have been competitive in many games and a fair run with the umpires may have changed a result or two.

The umpires certainly changed the result against the WCE and the umpiring in almost every game we have played in has favoured the opposition if you look at the statistics of frees F/A.

Our negative differential is over 20 more than the next worst.

We made 39 more tackles than WCE but did not get paid ONE holding the ball, but had at least two paid againsts us.

You tell me this is consistant.

We are an ordinary team and give away many free kicks as we are struggling, but some treatment is totally beyond the pale.

The inconsistancy is appalling and even though curly calls them cheats, can you really tell me you we happy with the treatment we recieved against WCE????

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Hell no.anyone who was sitting within a bulls roar of me knows exactly what I thought of the umpiring in that game lol..and they are all valid reasonable questions and the sort of things the Club raised I'm sure

Curly however has been on a season long bender blaming every single one of our woes on corrupt umpiring. Seems in his eyes if we'd had a decent run we'd be 11 zip right now.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Sorry....cannot take anyone seriously that puts there for they're

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Hell no.anyone who was sitting within a bulls roar of me knows exactly what I thought of the umpiring in that game lol..and they are all valid reasonable questions and the sort of things the Club raised I'm sure

Curly however has been on a season long bender blaming every single one of our woes on corrupt umpiring. Seems in his eyes if we'd had a decent run we'd be 11 zip right now.
Completely untrue. Games v Richmond West Coast Collingwood Gold Coast where clearly decided by one sided umpiring. The game v North Melb was one sided but didn't cost us the game.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
saint66au wrote:Hell no.anyone who was sitting within a bulls roar of me knows exactly what I thought of the umpiring in that game lol..and they are all valid reasonable questions and the sort of things the Club raised I'm sure

Completely untrue. Games v Richmond West Coast Collingwood Gold Coast where clearly decided by one sided umpiring. The game v North Melb was one sided but didn't cost us the game.

:lol: :lol: Ok then. Any game that is remotely close and we have lost has been decided by one sided umpiring.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

All four of those games where ridiculous.

jamesmc
Club Player

st.byron wrote:Been watching the slaughterfest on the umps with some amusement. Looks like the umpires farked up and the last quarter decisions played a part in the outcome.
I notice though that the conspiracy theories and anti-umpire ranting has reached it's zenith straight after a nail biting loss after we led all day.
Wonder if there would have been the angst had we won by four points.

Didn't see the game so can't comment from seeing the actual decisions. But..... I did have a conversation with my brother who goes to every Saints game in Melbourne.
Asked him about the umpiring and he said one of the last WCE frees for a goal was there, the other two he didn't see but they looked soft. He also said that Saad got ridden into the ground and it was a clear in the back in our goal square. So looks like they farked up.

But......my brother also said that we plenty of chances to put them away - which is what good sides do - and we didn't.
Riewoldt, Montagna, Stanley all missed very gettable opportunities that would have put WCE away - but they didn't. Maister missed a tougher one. Haven't seen anyone going on about our own responsibility for the loss. Only finger pointing, blaming and conspiracy theories which are much more fun and it means you don't have to suck it up that we weren't good enough.

I agree that the rules have been twisted and bent and change far too often making the game much harder to umpire. It's all to make it more 'attractive'. I agree that umpires make mistakes every game and sometimes it can influence the outcome. I don't agree that St.Kilda are the victims of some sort of AFL directed conspiracy or favouritism.
I also agree that we're not a very good side at the moment and that there's an inverse relationship between the ladder position and amount of anti-umpiring bleating that goes on, which this week has reached a fine crescendo.

Well if your brother says there was nothing to worry about re the umpiring, then we might as well all, stop moaning and whinging.