Dunell

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

Re: Dunell

some very tough experts in here... Dunell played very well and should stay in.. people in here cry for other VFl so called guns but here's a guy that just delivered in the 1sts and all the critics are out. man

Fortius Quo Fidelius
gringo
Saintsational Legend

spot on wrote:Think he just has some composer under pressure. Not gonna be a star but at 22 worth keeping for a bit and see how he goes

He might be a star maybe not as a composer but he could join like an Il Divo style ensemble and make some money sing trashy operatic pop songs.

Seriously he's hardly played how can you write him off so quickly. I thought he was really good down back and did some great stuff off the ball. he is an old fashioned footy player- bit of smarts and good evasive skills. He just knows whats up ahead of him before he even looks up, thats what you can't teach someone. I think he could be a star but probably needs responsible roles until he adjusts to the pace of the game.

southernsaint
Club Player

I thought he played well tonight and should now be given an extended run in the side

spert
Saintsational Legend

spot on wrote:Think he just has some composer under pressure. Not gonna be a star but at 22 worth keeping for a bit and see how he goes
Good under pressure and has footy smarts, so should be part of the team now.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

southernsaint wrote:I thought he played well tonight and should now be given an extended run in the side
+1
although i thought this last year

QuestionOfAccuracy
Club Player

He tagged Gaff very effectively. He also showed the ability to win one-on-one contests and uses the ball well - his assist to Maister in the first term was golden.

Definitely earned a spot for next game.

supersaints
Club Player

Liked what I saw last year, Seemed strange that it took so long to get a game . Watters may be keen to see if others have got the ability before the season ends
I think he wil end up a very good Saints player. ( my guess is that Watters already has him ticked off a keeper)

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!