Can someone explain to me?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: Can someone explain to me?

plugger66 wrote:
Not till Friday. Well maybe tomorrow if I go to my club.
Kittens Caulfield?

Awesome :D :D :D

southernsaint
Club Player

We need to be very carefull that we dont do a melbourne and delist,retire and trade to many of our veterans at once. that will just prolong our pain. The end of this year will be very difficult list management decisions that will need to be made. Four to five kids tops should be taken in the draft. No trading of our veterans, let them retire one club players. Our kids will be far better quicker if they play along side these great club servants.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:St Byron while money certainly played a factor it was not the only reason. The club low balled him giving him little option.

Dawson is a different kettle of fish. He was a joke and had little respect amongst the playing group. He wanted a fresh start.

Think that last line is actually crap. he got married late last year and basically only Saints players there and also got an invite to Rooys wedding even though he left a year earlier. Why do people make up this stuff.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Old Mate wrote:St Byron while money certainly played a factor it was not the only reason. The club low balled him giving him little option.

Dawson is a different kettle of fish. He was a joke and had little respect amongst the playing group. He wanted a fresh start.

Think that last line is actually crap. he got married late last year and basically only Saints players there and also got an invite to Rooys wedding even though he left a year earlier. Why do people make up this stuff.
If it's crap then why isn't he still at the club. I invited people to my wedding that I can only take in small doses and I might have also invited people that can take me in small doses.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

If it's crap then why isn't he still at the club. I invited people to my wedding that I can only take in small doses and I might have also invited people that can take me in small doses.
He's not at the club because fremantle offered him a lot more money and a longer contract.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Of course you're gonna leave for money, if you're not offered anywhere near market value... Do you blame him, and are you silly enough to believe most (if not all) would have done the same

Was a 300k per year difference in the contracts and 1 year in length (sticking point)

So 3.2M over 4 years vs 1.5M over 3 years

Come on, who would stay..... Average wage here I'm guessing is about 100k? We're not talking chicken feed

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Of course you're gonna leave for money, if you're not offered anywhere near market value... Do you blame him, and are you silly enough to believe most (if not all) would have done the same

Was a 300k per year difference in the contracts and 1 year in length (sticking point)

Come on, who would stay..... Average wage here I'm guessing is about 100k? We're not talking chicken feed

Who are you talking about?

The posts abover were about Zac Dawson, is yours?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
dragit
Saintsational Legend

The price of spuds is just ridiculous these days.

In my day............

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Well you are an idiot for doing that. Everyone who came to my wedding was a mate of mine or my wife or were family. Have no idea what your first sentance even means.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Well you are an idiot for doing that. Everyone who came to my wedding was a mate of mine or my wife or were family. Have no idea what your first sentance even means.
You say you have "no idea" a lot!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:

Only because i continue to read your posts. Can you at least try to explain your first comment. Obviously you have never kept in touch with people who left a job for a better opportunity because you obviously think they would never leave because they are mates.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Of course you're gonna leave for money, if you're not offered anywhere near market value... Do you blame him, and are you silly enough to believe most (if not all) would have done the same

If that is correct, then congratulations to St Kilda FC for making a brave and correct decision to let him go.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Only because i continue to read your posts. Can you at least try to explain your first comment. Obviously you have never kept in touch with people who left a job for a better opportunity because you obviously think they would never leave because they are mates.
I would try and explain it but I think you'd have no idea and plus I can't be stuffed.

groupie1
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:I have no idea what you are on about.
Nor do I

Gordon Fode couldda been Plugga