Keepin' that stereotype alive...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

PakenhamSaint
Club Player

Re: Keepin' that stereotype alive...

I'm pretty sure she called him the R word, as he was about to take the kick. Wanker came later.
I'm not sure. At the time I thought she did. I think Prick was thrown in aswell.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

lummox wrote:Image

"I could not concentrate on what this old man was saying"

lummox
Club Player

"NO MEANS NO MILNE!! YOU LEAVE MY MOTHER /HALF-SISTER ALONE!"

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

ozrulestrace wrote:
saint66au wrote:So...if she said " rapist" surely it's no hard to see if she's in a yearly reserved seat an therefore identify her

That's if Collingwoods are fair dinkum

They're not.

Their former coach proved what you could get away with, so they'll say she is difficult to identify.
"Difficult to identify?" Umm yeah in a group of Pies supporters, where they all come from the shallow end of the gene pool, but amongst normal humans she/he would stand out !

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

If it was a St Kilda fan mouthin off at Cloke or Thomas fat Ed would be on the radio sooking his little heart out about it. It never changes Ed is up in arms when someone says anything about his precious little club but whenever its them on the front foot its no big deal and people should lighten up. Typical arrogant bully behaviour

Even though it didnt show her use the "R" word clearly I would guess that was no doubt part of the trash coming out of the hole she uses to shove pizza and maccas in. If the Filth were fair dinkum they would identify this poor excuse for humanity. But they arent and they wont. However the biggest punishment this idiot can experience is continuing her sad existence being her.

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
stinger
Saintsational Legend

One butt ugly piece of filth with a mouth to match.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Hurricane wrote:If it was a St Kilda fan mouthin off at Cloke or Thomas fat Ed would be on the radio sooking his little heart out about it. It never changes Ed is up in arms when someone says anything about his precious little club but whenever its them on the front foot its no big deal and people should lighten up. Typical arrogant bully behaviour

Even though it didnt show her use the "R" word clearly I would guess that was no doubt part of the trash coming out of the hole she uses to shove pizza and maccas in. If the Filth were fair dinkum they would identify this poor excuse for humanity. But they arent and they wont. However the biggest punishment this idiot can experience is continuing her sad existence being her.

BANG BANG
i bet there were pleanty of Saints supporters mouthing off to Collingwood players .... really are we that thin skinned that a spray is going to hurt our feelings ?? im going out on a limb that she didnt say the R word otherwise im sure by now someone would have dug up some footage of it ... its a footy match would you expect her to sit there quietly and give Milne a clap for the good effort ? lets be real Collingwood have their filthy element (as do we for that matter) but that woman to me showed passion for her team and a dislike for a player .. hardly a hangable offence .. infact i think the way our members on her describing and lableing her is much more offensive than what she delivered Milnes way

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Hurricane wrote:If it was a St Kilda fan mouthin off at Cloke or Thomas fat Ed would be on the radio sooking his little heart out about it. It never changes Ed is up in arms when someone says anything about his precious little club but whenever its them on the front foot its no big deal and people should lighten up. Typical arrogant bully behaviour

BANG BANG
i bet there were pleanty of Saints supporters mouthing off to Collingwood players .... really are we that thin skinned that a spray is going to hurt our feelings ?? im going out on a limb that she didnt say the R word otherwise im sure by now someone would have dug up some footage of it ... its a footy match would you expect her to sit there quietly and give Milne a clap for the good effort ? lets be real Collingwood have their filthy element (as do we for that matter) but that woman to me showed passion for her team and a dislike for a player .. hardly a hangable offence .. infact i think the way our members on her describing and lableing her is much more offensive than what she delivered Milnes way
No I am pretty sure I saw it too, watched the game on TV and though that's what wshe said during thte telecast. I'll see if I have the game on the IQ at home and watch it again.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i made out from it prick a couple of times , loser and wanker ...

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

i bet there were pleanty of Saints supporters mouthing off to Collingwood players .... really are we that thin skinned that a spray is going to hurt our feelings ?? im going out on a limb that she didnt say the R word otherwise im sure by now someone would have dug up some footage of it ... its a footy match would you expect her to sit there quietly and give Milne a clap for the good effort ? lets be real Collingwood have their filthy element (as do we for that matter) but that woman to me showed passion for her team and a dislike for a player .. hardly a hangable offence .. infact i think the way our members on her describing and lableing her is much more offensive than what she delivered Milnes way[/quote]

One of my friends who is a Geelong supporter went with her fella, a Saints supporter and they sat in amongst the Collingwood supporters on Level 1 and she reckons everyone was really flat-on both sides. And not much happened apart from the woman we've previously spoken about.

spert
Saintsational Legend

I bet poor old Milney could small the B.O. every time that woman lifted her arms

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

Carn't believe they had her on the footy show !

Billy quized her and and asked if she'd apologize to Milney , she said no way ! and that little man arthur came out dressed as milney and started abusing her !
It was suppossed to be hiliarious but its been along time since anything on that show has been close to that !

What Pissed me off was that billy asked her what she said , She admitted she called him a wanker ! and a few other things !
Then no follow up !
I would have liked billy to ask her what gives her the right to call him a rapist !
Afterall the Afl are always banging on about all kinds of vilifation , yet Ch 9 highlight it as a good laugh and a unrepentant woman's 15 minutes of fame is stretched to 20 !
Imagine the way the Afl would carry on if milney was another colour !

In red white and black from 73
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

BANG BANG
No I am pretty sure I saw it too, watched the game on TV and though that's what wshe said during thte telecast. I'll see if I have the game on the IQ at home and watch it again.

This is not passion. This is leaning over the fence to throw an expletive laced and offensive spray at an opposition player. I dont expect her to sit quietly and golf clap at all. Ed demands respect for his players and if this spray had of been the other way around he would be going straight to the papers to complain about it. Show passion for your team and cheer when the do something good barrack your heart out for your own team. That is real passion. Call me whatever you like but that is nothing approaching passion in my eyes. I dont call what this supporter did passion. Just my view.

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
stevie
Saintsational Legend

Mods, move to Anti-Obesity Round thread :roll:

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

mr six o'clock wrote:Carn't believe they had her on the footy show !

Billy quized her and and asked if she'd apologize to Milney , she said no way ! and that little man arthur came out dressed as milney and started abusing her !
It was suppossed to be hiliarious but its been along time since anything on that show has been close to that !

What Pissed me off was that billy asked her what she said , She admitted she called him a wanker ! and a few other things !
Then no follow up !
I would have liked billy to ask her what gives her the right to call him a rapist !
Afterall the Afl are always banging on about all kinds of vilifation , yet Ch 9 highlight it as a good laugh and a unrepentant woman's 15 minutes of fame is stretched to 20 !
Imagine the way the Afl would carry on if milney was another colour !
has it been proven she called him rapist ? i still have not seen oneclip where you can see her saying it ... so again unless we are going to ban every supporter who has ever sprayed a opp player then i think we need to get over it

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Hurricane wrote:

This is not passion. This is leaning over the fence to throw an expletive laced and offensive spray at an opposition player. I dont expect her to sit quietly and golf clap at all. Ed demands respect for his players and if this spray had of been the other way around he would be going straight to the papers to complain about it. Show passion for your team and cheer when the do something good barrack your heart out for your own team. That is real passion. Call me whatever you like but that is nothing approaching passion in my eyes. I dont call what this supporter did passion. Just my view.

BANG BANG
how is this any differant to our supporters giving it to opp. players ?? the only differance i can see is this one was caught on TV

fingers
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:
saint66au wrote:So...if she said " rapist" surely it's no hard to see if she's in a yearly reserved seat an therefore identify her

That's if Collingwoods are fair dinkum

They're not.

Their former coach proved what you could get away with, so they'll say she is difficult to identify.
"Difficult to identify?" Umm yeah in a group of Pies supporters, where they all come from the shallow end of the gene pool, but amongst normal humans she/he would stand out !
Difficult to identify??? She was on the Footy Show FFS!

happy feet
Club Player

Who cares. Why give this any oxygen .

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

she admitted to using a word 'calling him a not very nice man- and I felt she defintitley used the R word-- But no media have picked it up and instead she has been on several shows a s aheroine--

given she once led the cheersquad to ' tidy it up' for Ed .

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
happy feet
Club Player

Has anyone got an image of the Collingwood monopoly board?

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

happy feet wrote:Has anyone got an image of the Collingwood monopoly board?

lummox
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote: Image

F*king brilliant Spacey!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm using that elsewhere.

happy feet
Club Player

Thank you

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

stevie wrote:

Mods, move to Anti-Obesity Round thread :roll:

She uses the R word in front of a minor who you can see on the right. She's a p!g!
Last edited by SaintPav on Sun 12 May 2013 5:11pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Well she was getting day leave in her day job as an extra on "Wentworth" and she forgot to switch roles.