Game Plan

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Greg T
Club Player

Re: Game Plan

felix wrote:Too much T D L bashing , he has played 1 1/2 games for us , we are stuck with him this year no matter what , let him try and prove himself , he has been playing seconds footy for a year or so and has to step up , so what if he's crap , bagging him all thie time ain't gong to help anyone.
Yea good point,I reckon he's got skill,4 games with us ,give him a go ,he'll come good.
He'll be a good replacement for Milney .lets support him

100 goals in 14 games...Lockett is the key
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: Surely they dont have to all play together though to see that. I have said it over and over again but 3 smalls will not work when the side struggles so what do we do, play 4. No iy seems this week it may be only one or two. How can any side work under those conditions. Also last week no second ruckman against Hille and Bellchambers but we play a second one, if that is what Blake is, against GWS.

I while i am on it. Can someone, even TDL parents, explain why we recruited him.
Any one with an answer because I've asked myself the same darn questions and am going bald from all the scratching.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
PJ
SS Life Member

desertsaint wrote:
plugger66 wrote: Surely they dont have to all play together though to see that. I have said it over and over again but 3 smalls will not work when the side struggles so what do we do, play 4. No iy seems this week it may be only one or two. How can any side work under those conditions. Also last week no second ruckman against Hille and Bellchambers but we play a second one, if that is what Blake is, against GWS.

I while i am on it. Can someone, even TDL parents, explain why we recruited him.
Any one with an answer because I've asked myself the same darn questions and am going bald from all the scratching.
Would have been better of picking up a lower league FB, no question. Perhaps watters has inside info on Milney's retirement date.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.