Simple - we have an idiot coach

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Re: Simple - we have an idiot coach

We need high draft picks

When Roo is hot and we're close to winning, take him off

The coach is a genius

Saints43
Club Player

Scollop wrote:What if the captain is the idiot who took himself off...on seconds thoughts...I'm the idiot
It's not you. It's us.

ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

last year waters game plan made me happy with what we showed at times... this year WTF, what has happened?

Fortius Quo Fidelius
St Lenny
Club Player

perfectionist wrote:With ten minutes to go - he takes Nick Riewoldt off the ground. Game over.
Idiot Coach, really............... I would say idiot supporter.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The fact he couldnt run at all may have had something to do with a few minutes rest. By the way he didnt touch it in the last anyway. He was gone. It helps if you see the game live.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:The fact he couldnt run at all may have had something to do with a few minutes rest. By the way he didnt touch it in the last anyway. He was gone. It helps if you see the game live.
It's hard watching Nick now. He looks in agony after every contest. He tries his guts out and always will. I have grave concerns for his playing future post this year. He is a proud man and if his body wont let him compete at a level he is used to anymore, I'm not sure he will go on. Especially now our quest for a flag in the short term is over. Will be a sad day. If only all our players had his desire for the contest.

8856brother wrote:
plugger66 wrote:The fact he couldnt run at all may have had something to do with a few minutes rest. By the way he didnt touch it in the last anyway. He was gone. It helps if you see the game live.
It's hard watching Nick now. He looks in agony after every contest. He tries his guts out and always will. I have grave concerns for his playing future post this year. He is a proud man and if his body wont let him compete at a level he is used to anymore, I'm not sure he will go on. Especially now our quest for a flag in the short term is over. Will be a sad day. If only all our players had his desire for the contest.

He was very good last night. he isnt our problem at all. He had done that much running though he was out on his feet. That certainly wasnt a watters mistake last night in taking Roo off when he did.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
8856brother wrote:

He was very good last night. he isnt our problem at all. He had done that much running though he was out on his feet. That certainly wasnt a watters mistake last night in taking Roo off when he did.
I agree Plugger. He was great. Kept us in the contest. IMO he just looks really sore, all the time. I fear for his long term playing future. He is a true leader.