So...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

So...

Can Labor win the election?

Bad management is bad management
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Re: So...

I thought this would be

Why is Milne Fat

Or Why did Beau drop an uncontested mark in the goal square when he's a marking fwd

Or why did the umpire call a player back on the mark by the wrong name then penalise him

Or why was Saad running around like a chook with his head cut off at an average pace

Or why was a 6'4" defender lining up in the centre on the best clearance player, possibly ever

Or why we still can't convert

Or why terry didn't tackle when it was his turn

Or why we lost to a third year team if we are pretending to be a finals contender

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

I thought this would be

Why is Milne Fat

Or Why did Beau drop an uncontested mark in the goal square when he's a marking fwd

Or why did the umpire call a player back on the mark by the wrong name then penalise him

Or why was Saad running around like a chook with his head cut off at an average pace

Or why was a 6'4" defender lining up in the centre on the best clearance player, possibly ever

Or why we still can't convert

Or why terry didn't tackle when it was his turn

Or why we lost to a third year team if we are pretending to be a finals contender

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

How come Milne wasnt fat in the pre season? How come the club makes so many mistakes. How did you possibly follow the saints when we were really bad?

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Our history is littered with mistakes.... Our results confirm this....

I don't support a team, because hey are good?! Otherwise I'd have supported Hawthorn ..... And watched7 premierships

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Our history is littered with mistakes.... Our results confirm this....

I don't support a team, because hey are good?! Otherwise I'd have supported Hawthorn ..... And watched7 premierships

You obviously didnt read what I wrote because what you wrote has nothing to do with what I wrote. At least you are consistant.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Are you insane?

You ask how I possibly support a 'bad club that makes mistakes'

I answered

Are you pissed again?

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

BigMart wrote:Our history is littered with mistakes.... Our results confirm this....

Please go support Hawthorn. They need a slight handicap

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Are you insane?

You ask how I possibly support a 'bad club that makes mistakes'

I answered

Are you pissed again?

Tell me how you answered any question I asked you and you ask me if Im pissed. For once answer instead of talking crap.

saints66
Club Player

BringBackMadDog wrote:

Please go support Hawthorn. They need a slight handicap
we need members.
we need supporters
we need to stick fat

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

How did you possibly follow the saints.....blah, blah...

That was the question?! Yes?!

It was no choice.... I didn't start following them because they were good..... I thought I made that pretty clear?!

But I will always stk regardless.... Regardless.... But continue to not accept pathetic results as many saints supporters like you do....

You even seem to be proud of the fact that you support such a crap club, but remain loyal... Me. I wish we stopped shooting our foot clean off with stupidity

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:How come Milne wasnt fat in the pre season? How come the club makes so many mistakes. How did you possibly follow the saints when we were really bad?

These where the questions i asked BM. Not one was answered. Milne. No. Mistakes. No. How did you follow the saints. No. And i am proud that i follow the saints. I also know knocking or praising every single thing they do will make not one bit of diffference. You love knocking everything they do. i can assure that will not make the club better but it will make you head whinger.

ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

stewart dew was fat when he won a flag for the hawks

fat players are hard to tackle

bag milney if you will, but beware the fatty

lockett...

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
Freebird
Club Player

P66 give it a break...every half decent thread is ruined by your childish contradictions of everything BM

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Milney was not in the best shape last year (he was a laughing stock when his juper got ripped off) he is getting worse.... He is heavy, and looks slower again. He dominated an intra club, has been poor in other games. He's not fit... Anyone with eyes could see that. Next week he could kick 5. That's called ability, maybe his ability would be more consistent if he wa fitter, not fatter

Club makes knee jerk decisions and has a culture where poor performance is often excused or accepted and accountability is lacking. Talent through the doors has never been an issue. Keeping it, developing it or disciplining it has been a serious issue.

Me being head whinger... I have a lot to whinge about? You would be head apologist.... An acceptor of crap.. But we need supporters like you, ones who clap goals when were 15 goals down.

tglennisback

P66, you're a whack job.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Freebird wrote:P66 give it a break...every half decent thread is ruined by your childish contradictions of everything BM

You are so right. It is much better he just bag the club at every opportunity. That makes me feel so much better. i have an idea put me on the foe list. It isnt hard to do. Im sure you are capable. BM never quotes so you can just read his bagging and not me trying to stick up for the club after one game. I suppose that makes him a positive supporter and me a negative one.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Milney was not in the best shape last year (he was a laughing stock when his juper got ripped off) he is getting worse.... He is heavy, and looks slower again. He dominated an intra club, has been poor in other games. He's not fit... Anyone with eyes could see that. Next week he could kick 5. That's called ability, maybe his ability would be more consistent if he wa fitter, not fatter

Club makes knee jerk decisions and has a culture where poor performance is often excused or accepted and accountability is lacking. Talent through the doors has never been an issue. Keeping it, developing it or disciplining it has been a serious issue.

Me being head whinger... I have a lot to whinge about? You would be head apologist.... An acceptor of crap.. But we need supporters like you, ones who clap goals when were 15 goals down.

You are hilarious. how come you have never said Milne was fat until tonight? Hindsighter. And i never clap our club whan they lose but then I have never seen you write one thing about me that was correct. The good thing though BM is a couple on here like what you post and dislike what i post.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

I don't think it was a secret that Milney wouldn't win a time trial, or be in the best shape he possibly could be....

Him and Scnieder have always had poor fitness levels comparative, but also get away with that with extreme talent.... If either had better fitness they would have spent time in the centre square as a rover....

Neither would win a sit up contest

Freebird
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Freebird wrote:P66 give it a break...every half decent thread is ruined by your childish contradictions of everything BM

You are so right. It is much better he just bag the club at every opportunity. That makes me feel so much better. i have an idea put me on the foe list. It isnt hard to do. Im sure you are capable. BM never quotes so you can just read his bagging and not me trying to stick up for the club after one game. I suppose that makes him a positive supporter and me a negative one.
Did you not say "won't be there next week if Kossies playing"..
Bagging Kossie is not positive!

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Succinct and to the point in your observation-bravo, I am not along in my thoughts.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

So, how much weight has Carmichael Hunt lost over the pre-season? I don't recall him being that thin.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:So, how much weight has Carmichael Hunt lost over the pre-season? I don't recall him being that thin.

He has lost 12 KG in 2 years. And I glad you dislike my posts. the funny thing is if i disliked someones posts so much and there was a foe button i would use it. And then there are others who just complain.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:So, how much weight has Carmichael Hunt lost over the pre-season? I don't recall him being that thin.
Richo called him "a very powerful looking man"…

We've all heard the rumours about Richo… prefers Cox to Hunts.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

lol @ beware the fatty

answer my question
no, you answer my questions