Illicit drug loophole - which club?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Re: Illicit drug loophole - which club?

oh no pav has outed me

what ever shall i do

i know

put my membership sticker on my crack pipe :idea:

Siposstar#2
Club Player

Just thought I'd let you know. Now that its out in the media. The club I saw out was essendon
Even te captain an our previously loved bj were on it.

Formerly posted as magnifisaint 35
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Siposstar#2 wrote:Just thought I'd let you know. Now that its out in the media. The club I saw out was essendon

And this has got what to do with the latest story? And I beleive you are talking crap anyway.

Siposstar#2
Club Player

I'm sorry plugger I didnt realise you got out and went to the same nightspots that players do.
You wouldn't have a clue!
I chatted to one of these players and was as obvious as anything. A drunk looks tired and drowsy and slurs words.
Someone who is on party drugs bites there jaw/can't stop smiling and has Massive pupils!
You don't have to believe me mate. And for what it's worth I believe that all footy clubs are on the party drugs.
The drug scene is so big in Melbourne at the moment compared to 5 years ago.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Siposstar#2 wrote:I'm sorry plugger I didnt realise you got out and went to the same nightspots that players do.
You wouldn't have a clue!
I chatted to one of these players and was as obvious as anything. A drunk looks tired and drowsy and slurs words.
Someone who is on party drugs bites there jaw/can't stop smiling and has Massive pupils!
You don't have to believe me mate. And for what it's worth I believe that all footy clubs are on the party drugs.
The drug scene is so big in Melbourne at the moment compared to 5 years ago.

No you are right I dont go out to those places. Funny that people are saying the drug of choice for players now is ice. Hardly fits your decription. And the drug scene maybe big but that doesnt mean that players that go there take drugs.

Siposstar#2
Club Player

I agree that it does not mean that players who go there all take drugs.
Here are players who were not on drugs
Zaharakis was chatting up my friend. He was fine
David hille. He was also fine.

I understand that you have no obligation to believe me and its all your opinion. But I don't come on here and talk s***.

Sobraz
SS Life Member

Siposstar#2 wrote:Just thought I'd let you know. Now that its out in the media. The club I saw out was essendon
Today's breaking story is about taking performance enhancing drugs, not recreational, to which you eluded you were witness to earlier in this thread...

So which is it, or are you using the story today to coincidentally back up your post from last which doesn't actually relate, or did you see them peaking at your local gym??

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Siposstar#2 wrote:I agree that it does not mean that players who go there all take drugs.
Here are players who were not on drugs
Zaharakis was chatting up my friend. He was fine
David hille. He was also fine.

I understand that you have no obligation to believe me and its all your opinion. But I don't come on here and talk s***.

You may see heaps of people on drugs but that doesnt mean that others are because they have similar symtoms. For a start I am always smiling when I drink. Where were they doing this coke?

Siposstar#2
Club Player

No I have not seen essendon peaking at local gym. I'm sure they have their own at windy hill.
I probly shouldnt have posted it in this thread. I appologise but it does relate as if you are likely to take performance enhancing you are just as likely to take party drugs. Anyway ill leave it at that. No more arguing from me. I have a birthday dinner to go to.

Siposstar#2
Club Player

Thy had their own private room. So I have no idea what was going on in there.
You keep thinking that every player is clean. Ill live in the real world ;)
Anyway like I said earlier agree to disagree. I actually find it hard to believe that players would use performance enhancing stuff. As its just so much riskier.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Siposstar#2 wrote:Thy had their own private room. So I have no idea what was going on in there.
You keep thinking that every player is clean. Ill live in the real world ;)
Anyway like I said earlier agree to disagree. I actually find it hard to believe that players would use performance enhancing stuff. As its just so much riskier.

No i certainly dont think every player is clean. I just think they would be more discreet because if you can pick it up then 100's of others could to and if it was that obvious then why havent we seen them on someones I phone.

Sobraz
SS Life Member

Siposstar#2 wrote:I appologise but it does relate as if you are likely to take performance enhancing you are just as likely to take party drugs.
I'm sorry but I don' see any relation between PED's and an increased likelihood to indulge in party drugs at all..

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Sobraz wrote:
Siposstar#2 wrote:I appologise but it does relate as if you are likely to take performance enhancing you are just as likely to take party drugs.
I'm sorry but I don' see any relation between PED's and an increased likelihood to indulge in party drugs at all..

You obviously havent been out with Lance Armstrong then?

Sobraz
SS Life Member

loris
Saintsational Legend

Sobraz wrote:Image
GOLD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

this is the other one doing the rounds

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Great stuff.

loris
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:this is the other one doing the rounds

Brilliant............................. I love Aussie humour.............. hate it when the PC mob go tutt tutting.

Thanks Bratty :P

gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

And this has got what to do with the latest story? And I beleive you are talking crap anyway.

I remember telling you that I know a guy who rode as a European tour pro cyclist who said every one was on it including Lance Armstrong and you ridiculed me too. Like when you said there was no way the Pies could be on PEDs too. There are lots of guys taking recreational drugs not many addicts. Ice is all fun and games until it becomes a problem. It's amped up speed for you older folks. Funny enough the guy who was a cyclist is a family friend and now retired is a big recreational drug user by all reports.

StevieSaint
Club Player

Let me tell you a story...a story that happens weekend after weekend in Melbourne....this is "fiction" or is it?

"Johnny" went to a popular club with his two mates in Melbourne...the line for the club usually takes an hour or two to get in...A listers...celebrities...footy players and other wanna be losers attend..."Johnny's" two mates luckily enough know security and the owner so they skip the line. Upon entering they say hello to other juiced up security guards inside and eventually bump into the owner. Johnny's two mates know the owner and they have as usual a special present for him. The owner takes Johnny and his two friends downstairs to the manager's private room. Johnny is formally introduced to the owner and his mates vouge for him. "He's a good guy." Upon entering the room they are shocked to see 3 footballers from two Melbourne based clubs. 3 massive names in the game racking lines of coca. The owner of the club says to the players "don't worry it's sweet" They say hello to each other but do not shake hands. Johnny's two mates and the owner then indulge in some coca of their own. Johnny doesn't bother to take out his I-phone and take photos because he is not an idiot. After consuming the lines Johnny and his two mates exit the room and kick back in the club. Some minutes later he notices the players also mingling in the club and having a good time. Johnny doesn't take photos but Johnny does tell many of his friends who he saw in that room, some people believe him, some people don't. Rumours spread and do the rounds as numerous people like Johnny have seen the same thing.

GO SAINTS GO
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

StevieSaint wrote:Let me tell you a story...a story that happens weekend after weekend in Melbourne....this is "fiction" or is it?

"Johnny" went to a popular club with his two mates in Melbourne...the line for the club usually takes an hour or two to get in...A listers...celebrities...footy players and other wanna be losers attend..."Johnny's" two mates luckily enough know security and the owner so they skip the line. Upon entering they say hello to other juiced up security guards inside and eventually bump into the owner. Johnny's two mates know the owner and they have as usual a special present for him. The owner takes Johnny and his two friends downstairs to the manager's private room. Johnny is formally introduced to the owner and his mates vouge for him. "He's a good guy." Upon entering the room they are shocked to see 3 footballers from two Melbourne based clubs. 3 massive names in the game racking lines of coca. The owner of the club says to the players "don't worry it's sweet" They say hello to each other but do not shake hands. Johnny's two mates and the owner then indulge in some coca of their own. Johnny doesn't bother to take out his I-phone and take photos because he is not an idiot. After consuming the lines Johnny and his two mates exit the room and kick back in the club. Some minutes later he notices the players also mingling in the club and having a good time. Johnny doesn't take photos but Johnny does tell many of his friends who he saw in that room, some people believe him, some people don't. Rumours spread and do the rounds as numerous people like Johnny have seen the same thing.

But it seems it is so obvious to everyone there when someone is on drugs and probably 50% of people have I phones but still no one takes a photo that obviously proves you are taking drugs. I find that amazing in this day and age.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
StevieSaint wrote:Let me tell you a story...a story that happens weekend after weekend in Melbourne....this is "fiction" or is it?

But it seems it is so obvious to everyone there when someone is on drugs and probably 50% of people have I phones but still no one takes a photo that obviously proves you are taking drugs. I find that amazing in this day and age.
What don't you find amazing?

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Siposstar#2 wrote:The drug scene is so big in Melbourne at the moment compared to 5 years ago.
Compared to five years ago? Serious? Maybe it's just that all my connections are out of the game, but five years ago there seemed to be a lot more around and the quality was a lot better. Ice seems to have crowded out a lot of the nicer stuff.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

So doctors rested players that had positive strikes.

Yet presidents like Ed 'don't know, and it's the AFL problem'

Like a coach wouldn't ask why, and not be satisfied with 'he is just not up to it today'

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I remember telling you that I know a guy who rode as a European tour pro cyclist who said every one was on it including Lance Armstrong and you ridiculed me too. Like when you said there was no way the Pies could be on PEDs too. There are lots of guys taking recreational drugs not many addicts. Ice is all fun and games until it becomes a problem. It's amped up speed for you older folks. Funny enough the guy who was a cyclist is a family friend and now retired is a big recreational drug user by all reports.

Have no idea what this has to do with either drug topic.