Luke Ball could captain Collingwood

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Re: Luke Ball could captain Collingwood

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:They are the facts that are important. The rest is trivial after the fact bulkshit designed to confuse the nieve supporters that he had no choice. Seems to have worked on a few.

I love it when people try to discuss something and then a person says that they are right without proof and the others are naive. It may work on some morons but it isnt working on me. You argument is very weak because you have no idea of the facts as I dont either. And if you can prove that to be untrue then show me otherwise i will disregard what you say.

I thought that was what you did Plugs? Can you prove your point of view? A bad influence on kids is the grammar you used on the Aaron Hammil point.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

HitTheBoundary wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Really everyone - move on. :roll:
I still haven't recovered from this.....

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=SM ... rich&hl=en
Cool link.

Like looking back at what property prices were back then. Only $19 a week to rent a 6 bedroom place in Armadale. :D

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Happy people rarely leave

Why was Ball wanting to go..... More to it than just money...

And from what I understand, the sticking point with BJ was term of contract on top of salary?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:They are the facts that are important. The rest is trivial after the fact bulkshit designed to confuse the nieve supporters that he had no choice. Seems to have worked on a few.

I love it when people try to discuss something and then a person says that they are right without proof and the others are naive. It may work on some morons but it isnt working on me. You argument is very weak because you have no idea of the facts as I dont either. And if you can prove that to be untrue then show me otherwise i will disregard what you say.

I thought that was what you did Plugs? Can you prove your point of view? A bad influence on kids is the grammar you used on the Aaron Hammil point.

How do you spell his name again?

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re Ball, Lyon not the only saints coach to make a mistake or wrong coaching move in a GF. See page 12.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=M ... page&hl=en

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Happy people rarely leave

And from what I understand, the sticking point with BJ was term of contract on top of salary?

Ball wanted to go because he is a selfish sook. Whats so hard or complicated to understand about why Ball left the bloke sooked after being asked to lift his performance.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
BigMart wrote:Happy people rarely leave

Ball wanted to go because he is a selfish sook. Whats so hard or complicated to understand about why Ball left the bloke sooked after being asked to lift his performance.

I think your record is stuck.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot. :roll: :roll:

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Think it's a scratched CD or maybe it's a USB stick and that's the only thing on it.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Think it's a scratched CD or maybe it's a USB stick and that's the only thing on it.

The answer is straight forward because thats exactly what it is. What do you want a drawn out lot of excuse making bulls***. No thanks I will leave that to the dreamers who are taking Balls side.

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

CURLY wrote:The answer is straight forward because thats exactly what it is.
I think you should captain Collingwood.
Your thinking is certainly black & white. :shock:

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

HitTheBoundary wrote:
CURLY wrote:The answer is straight forward because thats exactly what it is.
I think you should captain Collingwood.
Your thinking is certainly black & white. :shock:
Problem is around any football club you have a group of people who think all coaches and admin are at fault when players decide to leave. A lot of players themselves also havent got the swingers to tell the truth when leaving. Its always someone elses fault. Balls situation is no differant

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

I'm interested in seeing what relevance to the St Kilda football club (2013) the issue of who is appointed captain of the Colondud football club has :? ? Luke Ball was a favourite player of mine while a Saints player. He now plays for the Mugpies and has no relevance (for me) in the scheme of things. Still a VERY good player, and without knowing all the facts of the case (other than speculation and rumour) bear the guy no ill will. Same story with Goddard. Neither player has been negative toward our club in the media etc. We should all move on.

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

CURLY wrote:The answer is straight forward because thats exactly what it is. What do you want a drawn out lot of excuse making bulls***. No thanks I will leave that to the dreamers who are taking Balls side.
I will take Luke Ball's side over yours every single day of the year
when I think about most points of view you have are pretty screwy

Seeya
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote:
CURLY wrote:The answer is straight forward because thats exactly what it is. What do you want a drawn out lot of excuse making bulls***. No thanks I will leave that to the dreamers who are taking Balls side.
I will take Luke Ball's side over yours every single day of the year
when I think about most points of view you have are pretty screwy
Thats fine you do what you like remain with your head in the sand.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

The answer is straight forward because thats exactly what it is. What do you want a drawn out lot of excuse making bulls***. No thanks I will leave that to the dreamers who are taking Balls side.

Your argument just lacks one thing. A point of view that actually some sort of fact in it. Ball is a sook isnt really that factual. It is what my 10 year old niece may say though.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

He left because he sooked up. Pretty simple really your niece us clearly smarter than you.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:He left because he sooked up. Pretty simple really your niece us clearly smarter than you.

Well lets see. You think we lost a game because of poor umpiring 2 weeks earlier. You think Judd should have got no weeks for the chicken wing tackle. You think because some pies players had illegal drugs then they must of had performance enhancing drugs in the 2010 GF and now you call ball a sook like a 10 year old would call a friend a sook after running ome to Mummy. Nah nah na nah.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Someone told me that Ball had a contract for the footy show which he is exclusive to outside his contract. That happened to come at the same time as he left for Collingwood. Brendan has an offer after his footy life finishes at a transport company. I have a source on Goddard that it was at least discussed during negotiations but don't know if he signed any sort of contract to that effect. All of a sudden with these lures the AFL has decided allowing the Judd deal to go unchecked that they just created a monster further along. Luckily they are reactive -when one in 3 players are on ice they are going to think about some kind of intervention.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:Someone told me that Ball had a contract for the footy show which he is exclusive to outside his contract. That happened to come at the same time as he left for Collingwood. Brendan has an offer after his footy life finishes at a transport company. I have a source on Goddard that it was at least discussed during negotiations but don't know if he signed any sort of contract to that effect. All of a sudden with these lures the AFL has decided allowing the Judd deal to go unchecked that they just created a monster further along. Luckily they are reactive -when one in 3 players are on ice they are going to think about some kind of intervention.

Sounds true then.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:He left because he sooked up. Pretty simple really your niece us clearly smarter than you.

Well lets see. You think we lost a game because of poor umpiring 2 weeks earlier. You think Judd should have got no weeks for the chicken wing tackle. You think because some pies players had illegal drugs then they must of had performance enhancing drugs in the 2010 GF and now you call ball a sook like a 10 year old would call a friend a sook after running ome to Mummy. Nah nah na nah.
Firstly keep misquoting me if it makes you feel better. Yeah I didnt think Judds incident was as bad as they made out big deal Leigh Adams himself said it was nothing. The loss after the Pies game well you just completly misquoted as I said after that loss there spirit was shot. Go on atgud that it wasnt. As for the drugs comment that was a bit if bait for. As usual you took it.

Finally as for Ball the blokes a sook. After 20 years if playing and coaching senior footballers you see blokes like him each year. What word would you like other than sook.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Now that you've convinced us all about Ball being a sook can you enlighten us as to why the following left::
Lyon
Dawson
Goddard
Hall
Lockett
Cazaly?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Money.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:Someone told me that Ball had a contract for the footy show which he is exclusive to outside his contract. That happened to come at the same time as he left for Collingwood. Brendan has an offer after his footy life finishes at a transport company. I have a source on Goddard that it was at least discussed during negotiations but don't know if he signed any sort of contract to that effect. All of a sudden with these lures the AFL has decided allowing the Judd deal to go unchecked that they just created a monster further along. Luckily they are reactive -when one in 3 players are on ice they are going to think about some kind of intervention.
I was told we offered plugger free KFC for life if he stayed in the RB&W. Didn't help us. Swans must have offered him more. :mrgreen: