Brodie Murdoch

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: Brodie Murdoch

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
If I was at a party and was about to 'engage' a nice female, pluggs would step in and start talking about the complications of gonorrhea.

I've had plenty of "mates" try and pull that sort of crap on me over the years.
you mix with the wrong people then......never happened to me
nah, just blokes being competitive and I'm married now so it's not relevant but you're too good. :wink:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:just a question Plugger66 out of curiosity is there any player on the saints list that has you somewhat excited about ?

Many and unlike many here I dont bag them. maybe you should have a go at the people who constantly bag players instead of me who hasnt said anything negative about them. How the hell would I know a thing about this guy. I didnt bag him I just said it will depend what he does in games more than his build. Con does have strange reasons for thinking a guy will be good.
never said you were bagging out any players just asking a legit question as you seem to be very quick to jump on people who are excited about any player ... as for having a go at you if you really think that that was me having a go at you then lord help us if i ever do have a go at you

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

How come every thread ends up being about plugger!

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:How come every thread ends up being about plugger!
I thought it was about you. :wink:

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Thats what happens when someone is trying to clock 30,000 posts

The list changes for 2025 have begun, always an interesting time for an avid supporter.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

I really liked what I saw in his brother when we played Geelong, be rapt if Brodie is along the same lines.

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:just a question Plugger66 out of curiosity is there any player on the saints list that has you somewhat excited about ?
I dunno how people get excited about guys who haven't played a game yet. We all know most of them don't make it. Allen, Sweeney, Raymond, Howard, Watts, Miles, Connors, Ferguson, Cahill, Smith, Heyne, Winmar, Johnson, Crocker. I'm sure most of these guys were "exciting" at some point in the last five years and they played about 5 games between them all. So I have trouble looking at any of the zero gamers on the list now and getting excited about them.

That said, once they play a few reasonable games... Siposs is the one for me right now.

Kickit
Club Player

Murdoc
Last edited by Kickit on Thu 10 Jan 2013 11:09pm, edited 1 time in total.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
Nice cheapie Bob. Good on ya. Ever post anything of substance? Show me a post.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
I thought it's because Con gets pumped and is plain excited. Isn't that a reason?

Yes that he why he posts I would think. I was more talking about some of the strange reasons a player will or will not make it. This one isnt so strange but there has been a few. I still stand by my comment that I dont bag players. And to answer Travs question the players i have excited about who are youngish are Steven, Ferg, Siposs, Newnes, Ben and Saad.

I thought you said Ferg was a long way off and Saad wasn't going to get any better and isn't that great, but I do concede you said Jack Steven wasn't worthy of questioning about his dark lines under his eyes and that you have claimed Ben should be captain of the Saints for the future. I guess you assume he can't be any good because he didn't go top 10 in the draft. Didn't you start bagging Kosi by the end of the season too?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
I thought it's because Con gets pumped and is plain excited. Isn't that a reason?

Yes that he why he posts I would think. I was more talking about some of the strange reasons a player will or will not make it. This one isnt so strange but there has been a few. I still stand by my comment that I dont bag players. And to answer Travs question the players i have excited about who are youngish are Steven, Ferg, Siposs, Newnes, Ben and Saad.

I thought you said Ferg was a long way off and Saad wasn't going to get any better and isn't that great, but I do concede you said Jack Steven wasn't worthy of questioning about his dark lines under his eyes and that you have claimed Ben should be captain of the Saints for the future. I guess you assume he can't be any good because he didn't go top 10 in the draft. Didn't you start bagging Kosi by the end of the season too?

As usual Gringo you dont actually read what is said. I have never said Ferg is a long way off. I said he cant play this year unless upgraded and isnt ready to play KP. I also never said any such thing about Saad. Now that is a complete lie but I am used to it from you. I shouldnt say lie you just imagine what is written. And I have never said you cant get stars from outside the top 10. Another lie. And if bagging a player is saying he is struggling for form then yes I did. Strange but I doubt that is bagging IMO. I reckon calling a 200 game player a dud is more like bagging. Now Gringo happy to show me any posts of what you have claimed otherwise you are just a liar.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:in the old days p66 - as Im sure you are aware we would say he was 'built like a brick sh*thouse'

Man who paint toilet not necessarily sh1thouse painter.

elizabethr
Club Player

Comparisons are odious....

nothing to say
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

elizabethr wrote:Comparisons are odious....

And that thing's odorous :P

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
I dunno how people get excited about guys who haven't played a game yet. We all know most of them don't make it. Allen, Sweeney, Raymond, Howard, Watts, Miles, Connors, Ferguson, Cahill, Smith, Heyne, Winmar, Johnson, Crocker. I'm sure most of these guys were "exciting" at some point in the last five years and they played about 5 games between them all. So I have trouble looking at any of the zero gamers on the list now and getting excited about them.

That said, once they play a few reasonable games... Siposs is the one for me right now.
It's called optimism

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
Team Tommy
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:
bobmurray wrote:
I have certainly not seen one. Well not that I can remember anyway.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote: Yes that he why he posts I would think. I was more talking about some of the strange reasons a player will or will not make it. This one isnt so strange but there has been a few. I still stand by my comment that I dont bag players. And to answer Travs question the players i have excited about who are youngish are Steven, Ferg, Siposs, Newnes, Ben and Saad.

As usual Gringo you dont actually read what is said. I have never said Ferg is a long way off. I said he cant play this year unless upgraded and isnt ready to play KP. I also never said any such thing about Saad. Now that is a complete lie but I am used to it from you. I shouldnt say lie you just imagine what is written. And I have never said you cant get stars from outside the top 10. Another lie. And if bagging a player is saying he is struggling for form then yes I did. Strange but I doubt that is bagging IMO. I reckon calling a 200 game player a dud is more like bagging. Now Gringo happy to show me any posts of what you have claimed otherwise you are just a liar.

Not a liar just too time poor to spend half an hour trawling through the pages of trash to prove a point. I struggle to read any thread that goes for more than a page so that's not going to happen. I'd rather let you feel right than do that Sheriff.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
bobmurray wrote:
Why ?

The list changes for 2025 have begun, always an interesting time for an avid supporter.
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Team Tommy wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
bobmurray wrote:
I have certainly not seen one. Well not that I can remember anyway.
39 posts...it's lucky you remember how to log on here

kimberly saint
Club Player

magnifisaint wrote:
bergholt wrote:

It's called optimism
We get excited cause all part being a supporter, dreaming of the next big thing for the sainters . Don't kill the dream brother

Sum people walk away from a 5 point win happy as pig in s...t others walk away talking about how we should one by more and complaing about stuff ups :wink:

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

kimberly saint wrote:We get excited cause all part being a supporter, dreaming of the next big thing for the sainters . Don't kill the dream brother

Sum people walk away from a 5 point win happy as pig in s...t others walk away talking about how we should one by more and complaing about stuff ups :wink:
Fair point well made! I'm in the second category, needless to say...

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:I know the Saints didn't think he'd last until that pick in the draft.......
We say that about almost every player. I'm pretty sure they were surprised that Kosi lasted to number 2.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

The glass is perpetually half empty for Plugger, I'm afraid.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
The glass is perpetually half empty for Plugger, I'm afraid.

Why would you say that? because i wait until I see them play? I go into every single game thinking we can win. Pretty sure that isnt half empty. just because i like logical reason why a person rates an unknown doesnt make me negative.