Rumour is Jason Gram has been sacked

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Rumour is Jason Gram has been sacked

Dr Spaceman wrote:
dragit wrote:You should pitch that Con "Old saints codgers" couldn't be worse than most reality tv.

"It's time to go, ............. "
If she was in the house we'd make a mess of her

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:I think that anyone who has been jilted, and who does not accept it straight away with good grace, deserves to have their lives ruined by losing their jobs, being jailed for sending flowers and then by being publicly humiliated by people who, despite not knowing either the facts or the individuals involved, have the absolute right to express any opinion at all about the character of the person involved. These jiltees must think a lot more carefully before allowing themselves to fall in love. After all, once it happens, it is a requirement in law (the Busy Body Act of 1996) that it becomes the business of everybody else.
Oh perfectionist, nail, hammer, head. This just about sums it up. Jason Gram has effectively had his career terminated and been fined $350,000. And he still hasn't been convicted of anything.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

When you start talking about text messages and flowers it all sounds pretty harmless doesn't it? And it is in the sense that no one has been physically injured or even threatened.

However it is serious; damn serious! There is a Court Order in place and that Order has been breached. I can tell you that from my own experience this is far from frivolous. A breech can bring penalties in the vicinity of $30,000 in fines and/or 2 years imprisonment. And in my own situation a breach can be something as simple as the person involved looking in my direction.

So bag the club if you want, but this is something they needed to take very seriously from a risk management perspective. 

I have no issue with Jason Gram and will remember his career with the Saints fondly. But I would've been greatly disappointed with the club if they had've taken this issue any less seriously than they did.

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

The plot thickens.
New video footage has just be posted. Seems Grammy has some history of dressing up and stalking more than just his ex...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... o-tWlETq8w

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

That was truly awful.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
bobmurray wrote: I got mine...3 Grand Finals in a row......why did you find it so hard

I know the whole story clown. How embarrassment for you - cabbage.
You know nothing...as most on here have witnessed....... often.....turnip

Six debutants for the Saints so far in Season 2024. :D
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

I'm not disappointed he's gone....BUT...

It would have been better if he was delisted for becoming a spud as opposed to being sacked for being a stalker..

May not get another shot according to AFL stories i read today...

Six debutants for the Saints so far in Season 2024. :D
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Oh Spacey, the thing that is most interesting about your post is that the police took out an ivo for a man. Was it against another male? From my professional and personal experience, the standard response to men wanting to take out IVO's is to, "grow some nuts!" The current system was developed for women, by women. I hope your ivo worked for you, because the last time I saw an ivo was in my capacity as a homicide squad detective. The ivo was stapled to the head of a mother who had been shot in the head by a jealous , estranged, ex-husband, in front of their 3 year old daughter.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Oh Spacey, the thing that is most interesting about your post is that the police took out an ivo for a man. Was it against another male? From my professional and personal experience, the standard response to men wanting to take out IVO's is to, "grow some nuts!" The current system was developed for women, by women. I hope your ivo worked for you, because the last time I saw an ivo was in my capacity as a homicide squad detective. The ivo was stapled to the head of a mother who had been shot in the head by a jealous , estranged, ex-husband, in front of their 3 year old daughter.
My protection order was against my neighbour who was a woman. I had to apply to the Magistrates Court and it was granted. That's all I'll say about it.

Sock Puppet
Club Player

House wrote:Fasir dinkum, listen to the bleeding hearts on here. His missus gave him the arse. Boohoo. More than one third of all marriages in this country end in divorce. Man up and get on with it. He's a grown man for gods sake. Seriously, "Ohh the club REALLY need to support him" - why? He's an employee, a very handsomely rewarded employee, and beyond the care and compassion extended by normal human beings, the club is not there to be an outreach centre. I am sure he is receiving, and has recieved, far more free professional support than the average punter. As someone else pointed out, he can always do the same as everyone else, and go arange some counselling himself, the same as you or I would be expected to do...

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
dragit wrote: Yeah sorry, I was thinking we could tap into a massive hole in the reality segment - people that want to watch old men arguing about a football team.

Might have to keep it broader and include younger people of both sexes…

We could pair up everyone to share bunks and listen in the fascinating pillow talk…

I'm thinking - Plugs & Bnote, Teffers & K, Pav & Cairns, Spaceman & Redeemer, Dave Mac & Austinnn, bob muzza & con… myself & brother90210

Dont mind it all all. One female may be tough for k though. Unless of course bnote is also female.
Pillows made out of clouds?

saintwalsh
Club Player

Lets just say that this isn't the first time Jason has had this problem with a ex. Unfortunately this time he has gone to far and will end up in court and has cost him a spot on the saints list.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
bobmurray wrote: I got mine...3 Grand Finals in a row......why did you find it so hard

you got that right mate....100%....goose more than turnip though..... :wink: :wink: :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Sock Puppet wrote:
House wrote:Fair dinkum, listen to the bleeding hearts on here. His missus gave him the arse. Boohoo. More than one third of all marriages in this country end in divorce. Man up and get on with it. He's a grown man for gods sake. Seriously, "Ohh the club REALLY need to support him" - why? He's an employee, a very handsomely rewarded employee, and beyond the care and compassion extended by normal human beings, the club is not there to be an outreach centre. I am sure he is receiving, and has recieved, far more free professional support than the average punter. As someone else pointed out, he can always do the same as everyone else, and go arrange some counselling himself, the same as you or I would be expected to do...

Don't want bonus points, and don't give a f*** if anyone thinks I care. We're talking about a highly paid professional athlete and grown man approaching his thirties - there is still such a thing as personal accountability. He's behaving like a love-struck 15 year old girl, and the masses on here are dabbing their eyes and saying "ooh the club REALLY need to do the right thing in supporting poor Jason".

Well poor Jason needs to pull his head out of his arse and start being responsible and accountable like all other adults. Someone on this thread raised the point that he actually hadn't been charged with anything - what the thell has that got to do with anything???? Would the average person need to be charged with a crime by police before they can be sacked from their job?? He has history, prior warnings, prior disciplinary actions imposed and was on his last chance. His girlfriend bailed. That's life. Deal with it like an adult. Does it hurt, yes, is it a difficult time, yes, does it justify behaving like a child and breaking the law - no!!!
Last edited by Dis Believer on Fri 02 Nov 2012 1:19pm, edited 1 time in total.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
fingers
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

We have a salad!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:
bobmurray wrote:
joffaboy wrote: I know the whole story clown. How embarrassment for you - cabbage.

We have a salad!
:lol:

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
White Winmar wrote:Oh Spacey, the thing that is most interesting about your post is that the police took out an ivo for a man. Was it against another male? From my professional and personal experience, the standard response to men wanting to take out IVO's is to, "grow some nuts!" The current system was developed for women, by women. I hope your ivo worked for you, because the last time I saw an ivo was in my capacity as a homicide squad detective. The ivo was stapled to the head of a mother who had been shot in the head by a jealous , estranged, ex-husband, in front of their 3 year old daughter.
My protection order was against my neighbour who was a woman. I had to apply to the Magistrates Court and it was granted. That's all I'll say about it.
Spacey has nuts all right. Too MUCH nuts! The ladies lose their marbles when he is around.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote: Spacey has nuts all right. Too MUCH nuts!
Toss em in fingers' salad :wink:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
joffaboy wrote: I know the whole story clown. How embarrassment for you - cabbage.
[/quote]

Whatever plonker :roll:

Must admit after hearing the whole story, was not one bit suprised, you seem like the type.

Work out how to do it in the end you donk, or did you have to get a 12 y.o. to show you how the interwebs thingy works?

You sorry, sorry, clown.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
fingers wrote: We have a salad!
:lol:
OOH a cabbage and turnip salad.

Not going to fingers joint for a meal. :mrgreen:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
Teflon wrote:Look I didn't want to go here but....

I too have been stalked.

Several times by Stinger over my SS journey (once saw an elderly, cardigan clad cleaner follow me to my car and thought.... could it be?)

More recently St Pav (our newest member of the SS Peter Hoare club..) hangs off my every word.

It has been traumatic to both my goldfish but I workEd through it and I am fully confident Gram will too.

Just felt the need to share is all..
So you actually have a heart. This is a total surprise or you've had an ideological deviation over the last couple of days.

Regardless, you have your head so far up your own arse that you must be delirious.
I feel vindicated....

“Yeah….nah””
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
Teflon wrote:Look I didn't want to go here but....

I too have been stalked.

Several times by Stinger over my SS journey (once saw an elderly, cardigan clad cleaner follow me to my car and thought.... could it be?)

More recently St Pav (our newest member of the SS Peter Hoare club..) hangs off my every word.

It has been traumatic to both my goldfish but I workEd through it and I am fully confident Gram will too.

Just felt the need to share is all..
So you actually have a heart. This is a total surprise or you've had an ideological deviation over the last couple of days.

Regardless, you have your head so far up your own arse that you must be delirious.
I feel vindicated....
Who mentions who in their posts without any vindication or thinks that I am writing about them when I use the word "posters! :wink:

Anyway, your not worth stalking because you're not interesting.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

saintwalsh wrote:Lets just say that this isn't the first time Jason has had this problem with a ex. Unfortunately this time he has gone to far and will end up in court and has cost him a spot on the saints list.

please explain?

Sock Puppet
Club Player

Pooh Bear wrote:Don't want bonus points, and don't give a f*** if anyone thinks I care. We're talking about a highly paid professional athlete and grown man approaching his thirties - there is still such a thing as personal accountability. He's behaving like a love-struck 15 year old girl, and the masses on here are dabbing their eyes and saying "ooh the club REALLY need to do the right thing in supporting poor Jason".

Well poor Jason needs to pull his head out of his arse and start being responsible and accountable like all other adults. Someone on this thread raised the point that he actually hadn't been charged with anything - what the thell has that got to do with anything???? Would the average person need to be charged with a crime by police before they can be sacked from their job?? He has history, prior warnings, prior disciplinary actions imposed and was on his last chance. His girlfriend bailed. That's life. Deal with it like an adult. Does it hurt, yes, is it a difficult time, yes, does it justify behaving like a child and breaking the law - no!!!

Yaysaints
Club Player

For some odd reason this thread seems to be the site for multiple feuds. Can we all just stick to the topic and cut the arguing ? It's quite pointless to be personally insulting.