Rumour is Jason Gram has been sacked

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Re: Rumour is Jason Gram has been sacked

True Believer wrote:Fasir dinkum, listen to the bleeding hearts on here. His missus gave him the arse. Boohoo. More than one third of all marriages in this country end in divorce. Man up and get on with it. He's a grown man for gods sake. Seriously, "Ohh the club REALLY need to support him" - why? He's an employee, a very handsomely rewarded employee, and beyond the care and compassion extended by normal human beings, the club is not there to be an outreach centre. I am sure he is receiving, and has recieved, far more free professional support than the average punter. As someone else pointed out, he can always do the same as everyone else, and go arange some counselling himself, the same as you or I would be expected to do...
Tough times, but the good news is that things are already looking up for Grammy...

Thank God for Overly Attached Girlfriend. :D

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Not like having a GF stopped him from going out and trying to do the sneaky on her.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Thanks for that link K. Gives a bit more of the story.

Found a further link... seems Grammy has quite a long history of this sorta thing...

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Is this still a rumour?

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
dragit
Saintsational Legend

The Age reporting that no-one is interested…

Can Gram be rookied by someone?

Would be a pretty handy back-up for a contending side…

Malthouse loves naughty blokes, you never know.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:The Age reporting that no-one is interested…

Richmond will take him

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:The Age reporting that no-one is interested…

How do they know that already?

I reckon Pies will have a sniff, they never really replaced Neons run off the backline...

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

I think that anyone who has been jilted, and who does not accept it straight away with good grace, deserves to have their lives ruined by losing their jobs, being jailed for sending flowers and then by being publicly humiliated by people who, despite not knowing either the facts or the individuals involved, have the absolute right to express any opinion at all about the character of the person involved. These jiltees must think a lot more carefully before allowing themselves to fall in love. After all, once it happens, it is a requirement in law (the Busy Body Act of 1996) that it becomes the business of everybody else.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

perfectionist wrote:I think that anyone who has been jilted, and who does not accept it straight away with good grace, deserves to have their lives ruined by losing their jobs, being jailed for sending flowers and then by being publicly humiliated by people who, despite not knowing either the facts or the individuals involved, have the absolute right to express any opinion at all about the character of the person involved. These jiltees must think a lot more carefully before allowing themselves to fall in love. After all, once it happens, it is a requirement (the Busy Body Act of 1996) that it becomes everybody else's business.
I think it's reasonable to assume that if he has been on indefinite suspension from the club since September 4th, then he's done a little more than just send flowers.

I remember a guy who cheated on his girlfriend, then tried to win her back by sending her roses on Valentines Day - she burned them and then sent them to him- really liked her approach.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
hungry for a premiership
Club Player

It is kind of sad, but honestly, at the end of the day, it's Jason Gram who is making it that way.

Let's not forget, people, Jason Gram is a rich man. He was on a big contract, he's got pleeenty if money to spend as he sees fit. He's in the prime of his life, the world is there for the taking if he just seizes the opportunity.

Yes, it can seem like the whole world is coming to an end when you love someone and they no longer love you, but the simple old adage is so simply true: there are plenty of fish in the sea. Love can can from anywhere, if you just open your mind a little and accept what (no longer) is.

Grammy should view this whole episode as a good kick in the arse to wake up and move on and start living the good life that is his for the taking.

"Too big, too strong, too whatever."
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:Look I didn't want to go here but....

I too have been stalked.

Several times by Stinger over my SS journey (once saw an elderly, cardigan clad cleaner follow me to my car and thought.... could it be?)

More recently St Pav (our newest member of the SS Peter Hoare club..) hangs off my every word.

It has been traumatic to both my goldfish but I workEd through it and I am fully confident Gram will too.

Just felt the need to share is all..
So you actually have a heart. This is a total surprise or you've had an ideological deviation over the last couple of days.

Regardless, you have your head so far up your own arse that you must be delirious.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:Not like having a GF stopped him from going out and trying to do the sneaky on her.
please explain?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

I too have been stalked.

Several times by Stinger over my SS journey (once saw an elderly, cardigan clad cleaner follow me to my car and thought.... could it be?)

lol....that's funny....my memory says it was you who stalked me......but i think you must be confusing me with plugga......i never wear cardigans, don't consider myself elderly, certainly don't look elderly, and unlike plugga, have never been a cleaner..... :wink: :wink: :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

I too have been stalked.

lol....that's funny....my memory says it was you who stalked me......but i think you must be confusing me with plugga......i never wear cardigans, don't consider myself elderly, certainly don't look elderly, and unlike plugga, have never been a cleaner..... :wink: :wink: :wink:
id love to see a Saintsational house during footy season with plugger and stinger and a few others locked in the same house together.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
stinger wrote:

I too have been stalked.

id love to see a Saintsational house during footy season with plugger and stinger and a few others locked in the same house together.

Havent you been watching big brother. We are both in that.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

You should pitch that Con "Old saints codgers" couldn't be worse than most reality tv.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:You should pitch that Con "Old saints codgers" couldn't be worse than most reality tv.

Hey Im only 51.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:You should pitch that Con "Old saints codgers" couldn't be worse than most reality tv.

"It's time to go, ............. "

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
clarky449 wrote:Not like having a GF stopped him from going out and trying to do the sneaky on her.
PM me clarky!

slider
Club Player

perfectionist wrote:I think that anyone who has been jilted, and who does not accept it straight away with good grace, deserves to have their lives ruined by losing their jobs, being jailed for sending flowers and then by being publicly humiliated by people who, despite not knowing either the facts or the individuals involved, have the absolute right to express any opinion at all about the character of the person involved. These jiltees must think a lot more carefully before allowing themselves to fall in love. After all, once it happens, it is a requirement in law (the Busy Body Act of 1996) that it becomes the business of everybody else.
Yeah 98 texts and 30 tweets after he returned from the U.S.A last week, and all this whilst on an intervention order, just doesnt crack it that he did anything wrong does it?

dragit
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Hey Im only 51.
Yeah sorry, I was thinking we could tap into a massive hole in the reality segment - people that want to watch old men arguing about a football team.

Might have to keep it broader and include younger people of both sexes…

We could pair up everyone to share bunks and listen in the fascinating pillow talk…

I'm thinking - Plugs & Bnote, Teffers & K, Pav & Cairns, Spaceman & Redeemer, Dave Mac & Austinnn, bob muzza & con… myself & brother90210

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Hey Im only 51.
Yeah sorry, I was thinking we could tap into a massive hole in the reality segment - people that want to watch old men arguing about a football team.

We could pair up everyone to share bunks and listen in the fascinating pillow talk…

I'm thinking - Plugs & Bnote, Teffers & K, Pav & Cairns, Spaceman & Redeemer, Dave Mac & Austinnn, bob muzza & con… myself & brother90210

Dont mind it all all. One female may be tough for k though. Unless of course bnote is also female.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Hey Im only 51.

I'm not that kind of girl. :oops:

Saintsational Legend

8856brother wrote:
dragit wrote: Yeah sorry, I was thinking we could tap into a massive hole in the reality segment - people that want to watch old men arguing about a football team.

Maybe if I keep texting and tweeting you relentlessly, you'll come around.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
8856brother wrote:
dragit wrote: Yeah sorry, I was thinking we could tap into a massive hole in the reality segment - people that want to watch old men arguing about a football team.

Maybe if I keep texting and tweeting you relentlessly, you'll come around.
Maybe :oops: