Dees vs Saints Casey Fields NAB Cup 9 March

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint-stu
Club Player

Re: Dees vs Saints Casey Fields NAB Cup 9 March

satchmo wrote:Couldn't fault the grounds down there...but it's nearly as far as Seaford!
Actually it's further than seaford.

1ac46a38
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

il go to Adelaide before Casey

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Jakes
Club Player

Bayside Nick wrote:
satchmo wrote:Couldn't fault the grounds down there...but it's nearly as far as Seaford!
Nearly as far from what? God im tired of numbskull conservatives like you that add piss weak negativity at any chance and complain about a 40 minute drive from the Bourke Street mall. Seaford is at the beach, closer to the Melbourne CBD, the Mornington Peninsula, Frankston CBD and the freeways. Move to a club that is investing in Casey or Tullamarine if u prefer.

Unless you live in Reservior or Morwell get over the move to Frankston - it's the new bayside capital and is not far from anywhere. On a progressive note lets hope we can play a NAB game at Frankston Park or Trevor Barker Oval soon!
Pretty sure satchmo was speaking tongue in cheek! Might wanna lay off their personal and probably misguided critiscm!

noddy04
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:il go to Adelaide before Casey

LOL yes you will. We play Crows and Port in the first round here :))))))))

Witeout23
Club Player

All this talk of Seaford being a factor gives me the sh..ts! It's less than 40 mins from the city on the Sth Eastern & Eastlink.People travel hours each day to get to & from work in peak period to a job they may not love. Players are highly paid for doing a job they love and have to only go to Seaford! Big deal.

It takes me over an hour to get to Etihad or MCG and yet I go every week to support the Saints. Now we have to go to New Zealand but you know what, I'll probably go and I won't complain because I love the Saints.

The players should be proud and passionate about playing for the Saints wherever training may be.

Having said that I find it hard to believe that Seaford would be a factor to the players, maybe some supporters don't like it, so keep harping on about it. I hope so, otherwise it makes our players seem like primadonnas.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Its just Seaford/Frankston suck. Simple as that. Would never leave my car there over night. Hate that my friends live there, hate that i work in Frankston. Whenever i enter Seaford/Frankston i just get a feeling of dread. Rats, trailer trashes are rife. Just not a nice place. Feral Place. Belvedere is a terrible place. Ofcourse the beach side of Seaford and Frankston is decent, but once you cross the tracks... Good Luck. Getting chills just talking about it.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

Hope it's not too windy. Anyone else get their member stuff in the mail today? 300 club is tempting...

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Bayside Nick wrote:
Nearly as far from what? God im tired of numbskull conservatives like you that add piss weak negativity at any chance and complain about a 40 minute drive from the Bourke Street mall.
Settle petal, just trying to beat the rush. I take it you're new to the internet. :D

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:
Bayside Nick wrote:
Nearly as far from what? God im tired of numbskull conservatives like you that add piss weak negativity at any chance and complain about a 40 minute drive from the Bourke Street mall. Seaford is at the beach, closer to the Melbourne CBD, the Mornington Peninsula, Frankston CBD and the freeways. Move to a club that is investing in Casey or Tullamarine if u prefer.

Unless you live in Reservior or Morwell get over the move to Frankston - it's the new bayside capital and is not far from anywhere. On a progressive note lets hope we can play a NAB game at Frankston Park or Trevor Barker Oval soon!

yeah satchmo ya friggin whiney douchebagger 8-)
Technically incorrect matrix. I'm actually a doucheblogger.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

noddy04 wrote:
saintdooley wrote:il go to Adelaide before Casey

LOL yes you will. We play Crows and Port in the first round here :))))))))
yeah, i meant id rather go to adelaide than casey. but yeah il see you there. il sit down the end we do vs crows, closer to that sports bar.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."