Hickey

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Hickey

BigMart making a fool of himself again. Good to see. Wonder when he's going to stop acting like he knows more than anyone else on here, because it's very very clear that he doesn't haha

gringo
Saintsational Legend

We should have got Toby Greene and Jeremy cameron, those guys are going to be awesome and we didn't get them - I think I mentioned them years ago when the were first conceived and our idiotic recruiters didn't hear. Green is the colour of the local footy oval, they should have seen the signs and if you mumble with your lips closed jeremy cameron sounds like Moorabbin.

This is outrageous, it's Bevo- has anyone noticed he's old?

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

gringo wrote:We should have got Toby Greene and Jeremy cameron, those guys are going to be awesome and we didn't get them - I think I mentioned them years ago when the were first conceived and our idiotic recruiters didn't hear.
I'm really impressed. Great get Gringo!

No one can ever call you a hindsighter! 8-)

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:We should have got Toby Greene and Jeremy cameron, those guys are going to be awesome and we didn't get them - I think I mentioned them years ago when the were first conceived and our idiotic recruiters didn't hear.?
You are a hindsighter Gringo.

I remember you showing me the ultrasounds on these kids and we both agreed they weren't doing much!