Dave from Murrumbeena? !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Dave from Murrumbeena? !!

Some bloke calling himself Dave from Murrumbeena rang SEN earlier today. I think he was supporting the club on the Goddard issue although I'm not 100% sure. He had a real weird accent and was very difficult to understand :wink: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

jimmy_slats
Club Player

Re: Dave from Murrumbeena? !!

and said?

'WALK THIS WAY!!!!!'
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Would that be the jigginsaint by any chance?

I love this club
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dunno but sounded like a mixture of Ringo, George, Paul and John to me.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stevie
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Dunno but sounded like a mixture of Ringo, George, Paul and John to me.
Fair effort considering George and John are with Big Kev somewhere, getting 'excited'. :roll:

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Eastern me old 'tater! IF you REALLY want to understand the "weird accent" then provide a beer or two and I can speak in a way that might make more sense to you :wink: :lol:
I just wanted to say that it's time some of us Sainters moved on from the Goddard issue, and that too many Sainters, for too long, have been too happy to see negatives at every stage. Let's say thanks to BJ for ten years service, no hard feelings and lets hope he has a nightmare every time WE play the Bombers! other than that we move on , and look forward!
GO SAINTS!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I thought he had been at the Macca all morning.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:?: :wink:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stevie wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Dunno but sounded like a mixture of Ringo, George, Paul and John to me.
Fair effort considering George and John are with Big Kev somewhere, getting 'excited'. :roll:
Apparently some of their audio was recordered over the years so double :roll: to you.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Megsie
Club Player

can't support BJ's move. Just another peter Everitt IMO.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:Eastern me old 'tater! IF you REALLY want to understand the "weird accent" then provide a beer or two and I can speak in a way that might make more sense to you :wink: :lol:
I just wanted to say that it's time some of us Sainters moved on from the Goddard issue, and that too many Sainters, for too long, have been too happy to see negatives at every stage. Let's say thanks to BJ for ten years service, no hard feelings and lets hope he has a nightmare every time WE play the Bombers! other than that we move on , and look forward!
GO SAINTS!

I'll provide the beer, you provide the money that buys it. With your imense wealth we'll be able to have enough beer not to worry if we make sense or not !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!