Talk about the Grand Final

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

linmarnic
Club Player

Re: Talk about the Grand Final

8856brother wrote:Hawks smashed them in the contested possessions and clearances. I mean really smashed them when you look at th stats. Normally a good indication. Not yesterday. Great gutsy win. Brings back some shocking mempries though. Used to love GF day. Don't enjoy watching them any more.

Hope time heals. :cry:
Yep I too have had some bad memories come back yesterday. Also on Friday morning with the weather being like Friday morning before the 2009 GF. I hope time heals. Premiership would sure help though :)

Never give up
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Re: Talk about the Grand Final

gringo wrote:Sydney remind me of the Saints, they do it the hard laborious way. No easy gains just grind out the win. LRT is actually a decent player these days and reminds me of Gilbert, if Gilbo can get himself back to that level we will be a much better team.
similar but not quite
the swans grind the opposition to a halt, but when they get it they break and break very fast
and LRT can kick, and is developing into a real handy switch hitter, comfortable being either forward or back

great game of footy tho, one of the best GF's for a long time

Seeya