Will Minson Hypothetical

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Re: Will Minson Hypothetical

fingers wrote:
joffaboy wrote:RIX ROX RUX

God how many posts did we have on that!

I still remember that one great goal he kicked from the boundary line against Sydney.
Rix did his knee last year just before the WAFL finals .. He is now earning squillions working in the oil and gas industry in Asia .. Good bloke is Rix I asked him one day if he knew about his almost cult following on the Internet by a bloke called Barks .. He just smiled and said " it takes all kinds " then laughed ...

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
rexy
SS Life Member

Could we pay Mac Stanley and Clarke/Hille in asme side? Gut says no, Stanley has to be back up ruck to play! However we did play Mac Stanley and Kosi in same side so I may be wrong?

Maybe this year?
ROLS-LEE
Club Player

I would not prefer Stanley to ruck. ATM he needs to string a season or two together without getting injured before we have faith in him becoming a back up ruck.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

How does not playing in the Ruck equate to less injury??

Stanley is 200cm tall and 23 next year, if he can't spend 10 mins a qtr on the ball I'd be frustrated.....

He's a better centre Sq Ruckman than Ben