KOSI IS THE WORST PLAYER.....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Re: KOSI IS THE WORST PLAYER.....

Far fromt he worst player. Why would Sippos play infron of Kosi. Kosi has the height, we need. Even if he isint a great ruckmen, he can still take those big marks.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
gringo
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
SaintPav wrote:Why are you arguing with a f-ckwit troll. I can't believe that the moderatores on this site continue to do nothing about this mental defect. What do you expect when Dooley is a moderator. Moderating par excellence...
troll? just a dude with stupid opinions. ban everyone with a stupid opinion and you and me will be the only two posters left - and i'm not too sure about you.

the job of a moderator isn't to ban dickheads, it's just to stop abuse of the forum. you don't like citywest then block him/her. but i'm not convinced about the bulls*** nanny state mentality which says we all need to be protected from some guy with a keyboard.

They are like a great uniting force the trollers. All the petty in fighting stops so the full rage of posters gets put into responding to the slightly more stupid posts that the rest of us put up.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:IN THE HISTORY OF THE AFL TO PLAY MORE THAN 200 GAMES. HE IS PATHETIC. BUT WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT OUR NEW COACH KEEPS PLAYING HIM AHEAD OF SIPPOS. WHY SCOTT WHY????
You again? idiot

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:IN THE HISTORY OF THE AFL TO PLAY MORE THAN 200 GAMES. HE IS PATHETIC. BUT WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT OUR NEW COACH KEEPS PLAYING HIM AHEAD OF SIPPOS. WHY SCOTT WHY????

Bill Gates wrote:If you hit "Caps Lock" a second time the keyboard will reset itself.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
bergholt wrote:
citywest wrote:Kosi is 197cm and Sippos is 189cm.
precisely my point. siposs isn't going to be crashing any packs - but that's kosi's primary role.

also, maybe learn to spell his name if you intend to press his case.
Why are you arguing with a f-ckwit troll?

I can't believe that the moderators on this site continue to not to do anything about this mental defect. What do you expect when Dooley is a moderator; moderating par excellence...

BTW, CW Kosi has not played 200 AFL games so get your facts right before coming on here with your poisonous bile.
you have mentioned this a few times now in different threads. you also need to get your facts right as i am not a mod on this forum, if i was you would of been banned long ago.

anywho, worst player of all time is a bit harsh, we have had worse.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
kalsaint
Club Player

Go away ansd receive treatment for you mistaken assertion.

Kosis and Sippos have diferent roles and we cant compromise team balance and risk losing opportunity elsewher on the field. Sipoos needs to replace one of the others in the team like Dunnel.

Jones will come in for Ledger. Ray may yet come in on a tagging role if Steve Johnson gets off scott free.

Midfield clearances and clear winners are needed to make an effective forward line.

You need to protect the ball handler to increase posession efficiency
saintbob
SS Life Member

This post is Total bulls***!!!

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I agree Bob.

Wish the mods would clean up some of the thread titles at least, I really wish you couldn't outright bag players like that on here.

'I think Kosi should be replaced with'

Is that so hard?

Or better yet, add a post to the changes for next weeks thread if you really feel like making yourself look like a dill...rather than making a hate thread.

lefty
Club Player

Kosi is fine, you need two tall targets to kick to, IE Roo and Kosi.... please don't forget Kosi is playing at FF, where everyone seems to flood too and has to beat a fair few opponents.

Also, the kicks feed to him are generally not being put to his advantage. Usually if its a s*** kick and hits the deck, he gets left behind, and all the blind eyed supporters have a crack at him, when they should be having a go at the bloke who delivered a s*** kick.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:I agree Bob.

Wish the mods would clean up some of the thread titles at least, I really wish you couldn't outright bag players like that on here.

'I think Kosi should be replaced with'

Is that so hard?

Or better yet, add a post to the changes for next weeks thread if you really feel like making yourself look like a dill...rather than making a hate thread.
It's clearly trolling, as he could've added to my thread. Makes it pretty obvious IMO.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Citywest is a known troll that has been banned from here and bigfooty on numerous occasions.

Known as Nexus_Nick/Helen, DCC City West, NexXxus etc.

Has admitted to being an Essendon supporter and due to his constant trollong, banning, using another nic, and re-trolling shows all the symptons of having a mental illness.

Just put the poor bastard on ignore, the guy obviously has issues mentally and it isn't helped by engaging him.

Poor bloke. if you are going to engage with him, urge him to get the help he needs. I fear for him and his mental health.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Citywest is a known troll that has been banned from here and bigfooty on numerous occasions.

Has admitted to being an Essendon supporter and due to his constant trollong, banning, using another nic, and re-trolling shows all the symptons of having a mental illness.

Just put the poor bastard on ignore, the guy obviously has issues mentally and it isn't helped by engaging him.

Poor bloke. if you are going to engage with him, urge him to get the help he needs. I fear for him and his mental health.
No doubt you are correct joff.

However it should be said that problems in the area of mental health does not disqualify one from following the Saints :P

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Citywest is a known troll that has been banned from here and bigfooty on numerous occasions.

No doubt you are correct joff.

However it should be said that problems in the area of mental health does not disqualify one from following the Saints :P

True, however this poster has admitted to being an Essendon supporter many years ago on this very forum. Tried to backtrack but there are many on here who remember it well.

To troll the same stuff (such and such player is the "Worst Ever", We must "Totally rebuild", always in CAPS,and other pet mind farts), get banned, register time and time again, do the same thing in the same style, get banned and reregister again shows classic signes of a mental illness.

Classif definition of insanity, to repeat the same thing expecting a different result.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Dr Spaceman wrote: However it should be said that problems in the area of mental health does not disqualify one from following the Saints :P
I would argue that following the saints actually causes mental health problems
heaven forbid you actually have mental health problems before joining the red white & black.

Seeya
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote: However it should be said that problems in the area of mental health does not disqualify one from following the Saints :P
I would argue that following the saints actually causes mental health problems
heaven forbid you actually have mental health problems before joining the red white & black.
You wouldn't have to argue too hard there sunsaint.

Most of us have followed the club from an very early age, with our undeveloped brains receiving an unhealthy dose of Red, White & Black.

No way of knowing how we may have turned out if this game had never existed :? :( :shock:

citywest

I can't believe some of the bull#### that comes out of some posters. To those that have decided to make personal attacks on someone they don't even know, just because I have a different opinion........
YOU NEED TO TAKE A LONG HARD LOOK AT YOURSELF.

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:I can't believe some of the bull#### that comes out of some posters. To those that have decided to make personal attacks on someone they don't even know, just because I have a different opinion........
YOU NEED TO TAKE A LONG HARD LOOK AT YOURSELF.
Dafuq?

citywest

I rest my case.

SideshowMilne
Club Player

-2 DT points to half time. You go girl!

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:I've been a St Kilda member for over 25 years and barracked for the Saints since 1971.
please follow another side...you would fit Collingwood just nicely.

andrewg
Club Player

He has a point though Kosi is s*** s*** s*** s*** s***
My only complaint is he scored 10 SC points, he didn't deserve it:-

ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

citywest wrote:I rest my case.
get back to the bomber boards

Fortius Quo Fidelius
fugazi
Saintsational Legend

He was, once again, awful tonight. We closed to within a point within 30 mins of him coming off. Opposition just bounce off him like a trampoline. And even though he can take a great grab and crash a pack...he is ultimately a liability.

Nee!
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

I think Kosi has been a particularly underrated and good player for a long time not getting the respect he deserves for essentially playing the hardest role in football.

Has been a fantastic p/u for us at no2 back in 2000 and looking at the draft... only really a handful of players that carved out better careers (Didak at 3, S. Burgoyne at 12, S. Thompson at 16, possibly Petriew at 23 who started slower... and a handful of players that have been pretty good in Johncock, Newman and McPhee). That not including the intrinsic value he has brought to the club which we obviously can't measure.

I think he's pbly finished now... especially when you factor in our teams generally low skill set to be able to hit him on the chest. The loss of agility simply makes him too much of a liability when the ball hits the deck.

Reallyrespect the guy though

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
bergholt wrote:
Why are you arguing with a f-ckwit troll?

I can't believe that the moderators on this site continue to not to do anything about this mental defect. What do you expect when Dooley is a moderator; moderating par excellence...

BTW, CW Kosi has not played 200 AFL games so get your facts right before coming on here with your poisonous bile.
you have mentioned this a few times now in different threads. you also need to get your facts right as i am not a mod on this forum, if i was you would of been banned long ago.

anywho, worst player of all time is a bit harsh, we have had worse.
i take back my comment about "we have had worse"

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."