Ledger

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ledger

Would like to see him given the rest of the season & perhaps a job this week on Selwood because whilst Hayes, Dal, Joey, Steven, Armo are out there, I don't see a role other than tagger.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Ghost Like wrote:Would like to see him given the rest of the season & perhaps a job this week on Selwood because whilst Hayes, Dal, Joey, Steven, Armo are out there, I don't see a role other than tagger.

Would only be able to go with Selwood for about 5 minutes. Needs to work on fitness.

The Bluff
Club Player

Did some good things yesterday with limited opportunity. Set up a goal to Wilkes with a beautiful kick out of the middle. Silly to expect a guy with just a few games to dominate.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

PJ wrote:
8856brother wrote:
PJ wrote:Absolutely gob smacked that ppl were demanding this guys inclusion - level = development squad
People were wondering why he wasn't getting an opportunity. That's all. Simple as that. No one was demanding anything.

Your post = SS development squad. :P
Getting an opportunity is "this guys inclusion" ffs

Your post = your ability to comprehend english
You've got the English issue buddy. Not me. My post is about the word "Demanding".

I'm pretty sure most English speaking people could understand that. Read it slowly. It's easier.