guess this weeks ins and outs

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WinnersOnly
SS Life Member

Re: guess this weeks ins and outs

paddy wrote:Out - Saad (inj), Newnes, Gwilt

IN - Macca, Fish, Geary

I think shnieds will stay in, saad will stay out (safety first), macca in to free up blake to run in the backline....

at least our backline is getting a boost, lots of defenders coming back into the team (i know macca isn't a defender, but he will free blake up to run in the backline)
Agree with this Paddy - of the defenders Gwilt has looked to be struggling with the pace of the game. Newnes may keep his spot if Geary doesn't come up...

SAINTS another day older another day closer to the Holy Grail!
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

In: Fisher, McEvoy & maybe Geary

Out: Saad (inj) xxxxx

Don't know if anyone else is injured - or who could be tipped out.....
Last edited by MCG-Unit on Thu 14 Jun 2012 6:16pm, edited 1 time in total.

No Contract, No contact :shock:
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Geary is running around training in a helmet, not sure they'd bother if he wasn't going to play?

Don't think True Sainters would mind me passing on this info from training....

Shaun‏@stkildathunda
Riewoldt left the track with trainers looking very unhappy but has reappeared & is training by himself whilst rest team is in rooms. #stkfc
Retweeted by True Sainters

Shaun‏@stkildathunda
Geary training in his funky helmet & Saad left track after 10mins but re-appeared not long after. Fisher & McEvoy looking great #stkfc

Shaun‏@stkildathunda
Looks like McEvoy, Fisher & Geary have come into Saints squad of 25 for Ray, Wilkes & Cripps. #stkfc

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

SainterK wrote:Geary is running around training in a helmet, not sure they'd bother if he wasn't going to play?

Don't think True Sainters would mind me passing on this info from training....

Shaun‏@stkildathunda
Riewoldt left the track with trainers looking very unhappy but has reappeared & is training by himself whilst rest team is in rooms. #stkfc

Shaun‏@stkildathunda
Geary training in his funky helmet & Saad left track after 10mins but re-appeared not long after. Fisher & McEvoy looking great #stkfc

Shaun‏@stkildathunda
Looks like McEvoy, Fisher & Geary have come into Saints squad of 25 for Ray, Wilkes & Cripps. #stkfc
Fazza Razza might be up against it if he can put a bog performance in and a few weeks later is out of the 25.

If all 3 come in then probably Newnes would go...as would...okay I have no clue.

Siposs has to stay as he looks and has performed well ever since his average game as the sub. Apart from that..Me have no clue.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Most likely just trash talk, but someone on the BF Adelaide board posted they'd heard Riewoldt was out - maybe a mix up with Jack R.....?

No Contract, No contact :shock:
barrel-it
Club Player

The Redeemer wrote:
barrel-it wrote:
plugger66 wrote:In
Chips
Geary

Out
Newnes
Clarke
?? :shock:

Well done raph, but unfortunately you did not do enough during your game last week (playing in defence in a 90+ point win) and your run/covering would be wasted against Adelaide who are moving the ball the quickest in the comp...

your consistant 3 weeks of footy means jack.... no wonder the guy lacked confidence with opinions like these, hope he makes the flight and tears adelaide a new one.

Please explain your method P66 based on your changes? :)
match ups? injuries? positional changes?
Please explain why you are defending an average player because most know he is pretty damn average? He made two basic howling efforts via foot on the weekend and only 13 touches against a team of kids. Big deal.

Plus people cannot forgive him for the lack of awareness early in the 09 GF when tackled by Max Rooke.

He lacks confidence? Where does it categorically say that? Who cares if he does?

80 games of average-ness and a 3rd coach will probably not change him
Was merely asking P66 on the method of his decision... Ease up mate, so Rooey kicked 7.2 against a game of kids?
Lets bring up the GF again...and again...and again... get over it mate, we LOST.. this error occured in the first 1/4 of a 4 quarter game..
If our 'guns' had kicked straight it would have been a different story... 3 coaches and still around, must show something you spud..
he wears red,white and black so I back him 100%.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

barrel-it wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
barrel-it wrote:
?? :shock:

Well done raph, but unfortunately you did not do enough during your game last week (playing in defence in a 90+ point win) and your run/covering would be wasted against Adelaide who are moving the ball the quickest in the comp...

your consistant 3 weeks of footy means jack.... no wonder the guy lacked confidence with opinions like these, hope he makes the flight and tears adelaide a new one.

Please explain your method P66 based on your changes? :)
match ups? injuries? positional changes?
Please explain why you are defending an average player because most know he is pretty damn average? He made two basic howling efforts via foot on the weekend and only 13 touches against a team of kids. Big deal.

Plus people cannot forgive him for the lack of awareness early in the 09 GF when tackled by Max Rooke.

He lacks confidence? Where does it categorically say that? Who cares if he does?

80 games of average-ness and a 3rd coach will probably not change him
Was merely asking P66 on the method of his decision... Ease up mate, so Rooey kicked 7.2 against a game of kids?
Lets bring up the GF again...and again...and again... get over it mate, we LOST.. this error occured in the first 1/4 of a 4 quarter game..
If our 'guns' had kicked straight it would have been a different story... 3 coaches and still around, must show something you spud..
he wears red,white and black so I back him 100%.

I thought he may be dropped because 2 backman were coming back and i refuse to take any notice of last weeks game. He wasnt so good. Hope he is BOG.

Junction Oval
SS Life Member

Shaun‏@stkildathunda
Clearly in recent games, Rooey's knee has been giving him lots of trouble. Training on his own may be precautionary, but it is certainly not a good look for tonight! The emergencies are all backmen, so not doubt the Captain will play - on one leg or not. :wink: