Who goes out?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saber
Club Player

Re: Who goes out?

For me:
Ralp for Fisher
Milne for McEvoy
Start Schneider as the sub

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Milne & Sippa out for Ben and Fish. Maybe also Gwilt out for Geary?

Milne due to form issues and Sippa as he'd really struggle against a top interstate side away.

Milera to stay as he's from SA and should fire up being in his home state.

Not sure if Gwilt's up to speed for such a big match. Geary may be a better option.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I know Watters said ben would play but i heard it will be after the bye. Fisher and geary would come in and newnes would go for Geary and Raph or Schneider for Fisher. Milne will play because he takes the best small back and that gives Saad and Milera more freedom and mines form is good enough anyway. Who cares if it is interstate. Would people say drop him if it was after his 5 goal effort a few wees ago. Doubt it. Anyway the one thing that should happen is the players form against GC should be completely disregarded. GC were pathetic.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I know Watters said ben would play but i heard it will be after the bye. Fisher and geary would come in and newnes would go for Geary and Raph or Schneider for Fisher. Milne will play because he takes the best small back and that gives Saad and Milera more freedom and mines form is good enough anyway. Who cares if it is interstate. Would people say drop him if it was after his 5 goal effort a few wees ago. Doubt it. Anyway the one thing that should happen is the players form against GC should be completely disregarded. GC were pathetic.
Gold Coast were disgusting. Even so, I thought Jimmy is struggling a bit for touch at this stage of his comeback but Raph looked as good as I have seen him.

Newnes would be stiff as he looks a real player of the future but I guess time is on his side.

Agree on Milney. You'd be playing into Adelaide's hands and in any case, you don't drop players who have won us dozens of matches like he has.