the goss!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

defacto
Club Player

Re: the goss!!

Macdog82 wrote:Derek Hine is the head of recruiting at Collingwood and not Geoff Walsh, so I doubt he will be going to Collingwood
derek hine has been promoted into geoffs role

Royston
Club Player

A member of the Collingwood recruiting department will be leaving at seasons end - bound for the Dees....not sure who but one of the leading lights.

saintly
Saintsational Legend

stkildathunda wrote:
peter lockwood wrote:Matt rendell, adelaide recruiting man and former assistant under GT!!
Rumour yesterday was he was off to Port Adelaide :roll:

Rumour (or it could already be fact) that he is going to collingwood. Obviously they do not have enough staff. :shock:

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

Batnoe wrote:
bobmurray wrote:
Batnoe wrote:Ask Jason Gram
Ask him what..will he ever learn to kick or something juicier... :lol:

He's a female so I'm sure he can let people know what Rendell said/did/gt
Do not start quoting me or trying to be like me or looking like me or trying to create your own weird little persona on Saintsational sunshinetitssugarplumfairy

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

The Redeemer wrote:
bobmurray wrote:
Batnoe wrote:Ask Jason Gram
He's a female so I'm sure he can let people know what Rendell said/did/gt
Do not start quoting me or trying to be like me or looking like me or trying to create your own weird little persona on Saintsational sunshinetitssugarplumfairy
This is getting weird. 'Deemsy are you now claiming to be Batnoe, bobmurray and Jason Gram, as well as Clarky and Reincarnated :?: :?: :?: Just showing us your versatility, right...? Blakey has a rival...? :wink:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
The Redeemer
SS Life Member

Let's clarify this. I am all for a good old hoot at my expense however I will not tolerate anyone claiming to be me or anyone to insinuate I am someone else on here too.

I have one of the most illustrious and plain awesome history's on this website however at this present time I am not related to Batnoe, bobmurray or Jason Gram.

Reincarnated was a long lost relative of mine who happened to possess the same vocabulary and dislike for Zac Dawson as I.

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

The Redeemer wrote:Let's clarify this. I am all for a good old hoot at my expense however I will not tolerate anyone claiming to be me or anyone to insinuate I am someone else on here too... Reincarnated was a long lost relative of mine who happened to possess the same vocabulary and dislike for Zac Dawson as I.
saintdooley wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:On the flipside I would prefer not to be in contact with any of them.
thats not what my facebook inbox says Daniel.
clarky449 writes/ wrote:Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
So 'Deemsy..., Reincarnated/Redeemer/clarky all share/shared the same vocabulary... Spooky coincidence...? Your old mate Dools' knows you as Daniel... Spooky coincidence...? :shock:

Have a great trip with Clarky/Reincarnated, and we'll hear from you again in September for another good old hoot..., but don't drop those pants. :wink:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
The Redeemer
SS Life Member

Dave McNamara wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:Let's clarify this. I am all for a good old hoot at my expense however I will not tolerate anyone claiming to be me or anyone to insinuate I am someone else on here too... Reincarnated was a long lost relative of mine who happened to possess the same vocabulary and dislike for Zac Dawson as I.
saintdooley wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:On the flipside I would prefer not to be in contact with any of them.
thats not what my facebook inbox says Daniel.
clarky449 writes/ wrote:Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
So 'Deemsy..., Reincarnated/Redeemer/clarky all share/shared the same vocabulary... Spooky coincidence...? Your old mate Dools' knows you as Daniel... Spooky coincidence...? :shock:

Have a great trip with Clarky/Reincarnated, and we'll hear from you again in September for another good old hoot..., but don't drop those pants. :wink:
My first name is Daniel and Dooley unfortunately knows me.

I have a vocabulary all of my own.

I am hanging around sunshine.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

confused, i am.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

defacto wrote:word is randall is going to collingwood as their head recruiter. i think we've let one slip :-(

walsh apparently is leaving the pies
Tommy? :?

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
The Redeemer
SS Life Member

dragit wrote:confused, i am.
A fair degree of confusion usually exists when I am debated or made the topic of a very important conversation (which is usual).