Spin the Dice: Make Ledger sub

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Re: Spin the Dice: Make Ledger sub

Dynamic duos:
Lockett/Loewe
Winmar?Harvey
Plugger66/Big Mart

Both of you blokes add something significant to this site.
Why can't you just get over the p.issing contests and just get on!

Not as if anyone is ever completely/right/wrong when it comes to footy matters.
Isn't what a forum is about:
expressing views and discussing options?

Riewoldt and Goddard to live up to their reputations ,Clarke and Ray to defy theirs in 2012!
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

dragit wrote:Image
Ha ha, that is hilarious! :lol:

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
Middo
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
BigMart wrote:How can you make the assumption about who has seen him, I would has it a guess that most posters on here have seen him play at least 6-10 games

I for one have seen him numerous times..... Has showed more than Siposs and Cripps by some margin....

Very similar player to your favourite P66.......but cracks in harder. The other similarity however is average disposal.

Going fwd..... Polo or Ledger being our 20th player (not messiah) who is more likely to develop into a good AFL player..... Even of niether currently are.... It's called development, a Ross Lyon phenomenon.

Well my guess is most havent seen anywhere near those amount of games and yes you have but many more havent. My favourite is Lenny and if he is harder than him then great. Big call but you have seen him play more than me and 95% of posters. I can make that call pretty comfortably especially with so many country and interstate posters. And I do love your fascination with my posts[/size][/size]. By the way RL isnt stoppong Ledger play.

It astounds me that our best young prospect is being held back for what ever reason , he's our future and should be playing every week !!
I've not spoken with anyone or pretend to have inside knowledge like some on here but just base my opinion on what I see , hear and results from games played and he should be a lock every week. As for the fascination with posts reckon you commented first in this one and then spill out all your I know better than you garbage ..oh and I'll go with what the coach reckons bulls*** ...we all make mistakes champ !!! Hmmm well maybe not you hey.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

that is f****** gold

lol

:lol: :lol:

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Dynamic duo? More like Gilbert and Sullivan for mine. :wink:

Nah, we all know you two are really mates putting on a show for us, and we love your work. :D

http://www.streetfire.net/video/bullitt ... 160758.htm
So glad you blokes survived the little accident ok. Hope the drive home from the McKinnon is a bit less eventful tonight... BTW, which of you two was doing the driving, and who was driving the blue car?

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:It astounds me that our best young prospect is being held back for what ever reason , he's our future and should be playing every week !!
not necessarily. what if he's getting ahead of himself, over-confident and not working as hard as he should? i don't know that's the case with ledger, but if it is then the coaching staff are probably right to manage him the way they are.

you just can't make blanket statements like that without full knowledge of the situation.

Middo
Club Player

bergholt wrote:
Middo wrote:It astounds me that our best young prospect is being held back for what ever reason , he's our future and should be playing every week !!
not necessarily. what if he's getting ahead of himself, over-confident and not working as hard as he should? i don't know that's the case with ledger, but if it is then the coaching staff are probably right to manage him the way they are.

you just can't make blanket statements like that without full knowledge of the situation.

As I stated in the post that I base my opinion on games played and what I see and hear in the media...
I do not know if he's getting ahead of himself or is over confident but would only be guessing like others on here.
As i said it's my opinion that he should be a lock every week as he's the future...
Just want to see him play at the top level as I'm confident he has the tools to make it ..!!
Our kids have been starved of games due to our win / loss record and or coach over previous years but now seems the right time to be playing him ...

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

plugger66 wrote: Been assured it has nothing to do with his attitude. Sorry but this guy isnt the messiah this year. Doesnt mean he wont be but the love is a little strange IMO.
Hi P66, glad you had a safe trip home. I share your assessment of little Len. Am also one of those who'd like to see him in the ones. I was wondering if your source, who wasn't worried re Ledge's attitude, offered up any suggestions as to why he's been out of the seniors? Ta.

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Your reply is hilarious plugger, I suggest reading it before pushing send....