IntraClub Match

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

attila_Siposs
Club Player

Eastern wrote:
Nick Bayside wrote:They didn't play one last year but surely if there is one this year it will be at Frankston Park?

Why would it be at Visy Park when we have Seaford, Frankston and Moorabbin?
There's a mob called the AFL who get a big say in these things. I agree that Frankston Park would be good, but is it used for cricket? Using Moorabbin could help with fulfilling our committments there but I would bet plenty that the Kingston Council parking inspectors would be out in force for such an event. Seaford doesn't have the infrastructure, including parking as its in a residential street !!
they do not play cricket at frankston park

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Is that THE Attila Siposs - dad of our forward and spokesman of the Keep St Kilda At Waverley Group (late 90s)?

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

attila_Siposs wrote:
Eastern wrote:
Nick Bayside wrote:They didn't play one last year but surely if there is one this year it will be at Frankston Park?

Why would it be at Visy Park when we have Seaford, Frankston and Moorabbin?
There's a mob called the AFL who get a big say in these things. I agree that Frankston Park would be good, but is it used for cricket? Using Moorabbin could help with fulfilling our committments there but I would bet plenty that the Kingston Council parking inspectors would be out in force for such an event. Seaford doesn't have the infrastructure, including parking as its in a residential street !!
they do not play cricket at frankston park
Also there are no parking restrictions around Moorabbin Oval these days.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell