Keiran Jack

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
SaintPav wrote:The SC rorts is a good point but the AFL are still scum of the earth.
Really?

I think organisations such as this have them well and truly covered :wink:

I think we were talking about football.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

I would be thinking more this....there are others.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
AlpineStars
Club Player

We need Dennis Denuto to get to the bottom of this.

Wake me up when September ends.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

AlpineStars wrote:We need Dennis Denuto to get to the bottom of this.
Think he's still tied up trying to fix he photocopier :wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

meher baba wrote: I'll start believing that Waldron did something wrong at the Saints at about the same time I start believing that he was solely responsible for what happened at the Storm.

The AFL is openly "corrupt" re helping NSW and Qld clubs and makes no secret of it: I think they call it "policy".

I also think it's pretty obvious that the AFL took an unduly harsh stance towards the Saints when GT was coach, fuelled by AD's personal animosity. It is possible that S Baker was an unwitting victim of this.
well said......to suggest that waldron cheated on the salary cap whilst at st kilda without any proof is to my mind, clearly actionable...and to solely blame him for the salary cap rorting at the storm shows a degree of naivety that beggars belief....

....surprising????...not really...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:So you would have the kid miss out on his dream for 12 months over a simple mistake ? The AFL showed compassion to Jacks situation in that hedid not realize he would have to sit out for 12 months because of the error... Again there is no mention of stat declorations yet people get hung up on that one point .. It's very basic in my eyes the kid asked the AFL to help him after his blunder the AFL notified the clubs and the fixed the blunder Jackis happy the AFL is happy and the other clubs don't really give a toss either way ... You can't tell me in your life you have never bent the rules ?? It's in the spirit of the game to let the kid play footy and the AFL did the right thing by the other clubs first
if you go back and read all the published information on this subject...there was a stat dec.....which, if one were to accept the later stories by the jack's , contained an untruth....which is really quite a serious matter.....and a fact skipped over by the afl investigators.....that's why pple are f****** upset with the afl.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
westy
Club Player

I was sitting under a rock the other day, reading a book that I got for Christmas. What struck me as curious is that The Queen of Hearts bears a striking resemblance to one A. Dimitriou!

I'm livin' in a madhouse
meher baba
Saintsational Legend

westy wrote:I was sitting under a rock the other day, reading a book that I got for Christmas. What struck me as curious is that The Queen of Hearts bears a striking resemblance to one A. Dimitriou!
What book was it? Alice in Wonderland or a biography of Diana Spencer?

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift